Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bad Mans Hollow crash

Asys
Asys
✭✭✭✭
Hello

I keep crashing in this dungeon. Eso has stopped working.

i enter the dungeon - crash. After several attempt i could enter.
Get in combat - crash. Run around - crash

Never had this problem in other dungeons.
I need TP for my ***!
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Asys,

Please try to run a repair on the game and let us know if that helps with Bad Man's Hollow. To run a repair, close the game completely and open the launcher. Just above the News section there is a button that says Game Options. Click this and select Repair from the dropdown. Once it completes the process, open the game and enter Bad Man's Hollow.

If you experience the same issue, let us know and we'll be happy to continue helping.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Asys
    Asys
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keep crashing so i decided to port out and i didnt crash.

Tried repair. Delete addons. And 2 weeks ago i reinstalled the game on a brand new ssd. If you have anything else i can try i´ll be happy to do it.

Thanks
    I need TP for my ***!
  • Jayman1000
    Jayman1000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asys wrote: »
    Hello

I keep crashing in this dungeon. Eso has stopped working.

i enter the dungeon - crash. After several attempt i could enter.
    Get in combat - crash. Run around - crash

Never had this problem in other dungeons.

This happening to me. Incredible, after so many years, it's still an issue :dizzy:

If I run a repair before launching the game I can get into the dungeon, or out of the dungeon if I am in it. But then if I try to exit/enter it again game will crash. It's like the game corrupts some of its files related to this dungeon upon entering/exiting it..?