The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Rites of The Queen

brendand.925b14_ESO
brendand.925b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
so i just started the rites of the queen mission and i'm right outside of the door inside Inner Tanzelwil. You're supposed to break the crystal at the opposite end while the queen breaks the one near the door. so i went over and i broke the crystal but when i turned around to follow the queen she had already gone through the door- and the door was closed. now i'm stuck and it wont let me open the door. i can re-break the crystal like every 5 minutes but it doesn't open the door. I've tried abandoning the quest and restarting it but she just automatically goes through the door as soon as i enter Inner Tanzelwil. anybody know how to fix this?
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @brendand.925b14_ESO,

Thank you for reporting us this bug.
    We would recommend you to report this issue in game with /bug.

If your progression is stuck because of this quest, do not hesitate to create a ticket asking for a GM help.

Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Sadae
    Sadae
    ✭✭✭
    Although this may not help the OP, it may be helpful to ZOS to know that I successfully did this quest recently on July 7, 2014 and didn't have any problems. Here are a few key screenshots:
    eso2014-07-0713-43-44-68.jpg
    eso2014-07-0713-44-02-26.jpg
    eso2014-07-0713-46-01-38.jpg
    eso2014-07-0713-46-09-47.jpg
    eso2014-07-0713-51-03-17.jpg
  • FernCar
    FernCar
    ✭✭
    so i just started the rites of the queen mission and i'm right outside of the door inside Inner Tanzelwil. You're supposed to break the crystal at the opposite end while the queen breaks the one near the door. so i went over and i broke the crystal but when i turned around to follow the queen she had already gone through the door- and the door was closed. now i'm stuck and it wont let me open the door. i can re-break the crystal like every 5 minutes but it doesn't open the door. I've tried abandoning the quest and restarting it but she just automatically goes through the door as soon as i enter Inner Tanzelwil. anybody know how to fix this?

At least you got some response from ZOS even though it did not help at all. I logged the same issue, via /bug and /help, on the 26th August, and they did not bother to respond at all.

Anyway, I found a way that worked for me: Abandon the quest, log off for about 15 minutes. Once you get the quest back from the queen, follow her until the last area and sneak past the two last ghosts and leave the queen fighting them (don't worry she wont die, and will eventually kill them) and move over next to the crystal that you have to break. You will see that the crystal fazes out as soon as the queen kills the ghosts, but the dialog for you to break the crystal will not trigger. You will then be able (at least I was) to follow the queen and face norion or whatever his name is.

Hope this helps - like I said it worked for me.
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did this quest last week on my new alt. She went through the door while I was breaking the crystal but I could follow. Had no issues with the door being locked even though she was already on the other side asking me if I needed to rest, LOL! Is there any way to get a GM in game to port you on the other side? I would ask so you can at least finish the quest. I've asked on some other quests like this and they came in game and ported me to the other side so I could keep on going.
  • brendand.925b14_ESO
    brendand.925b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    okay thank you for the responses! ill go back and see if i can get through this time, if not then ill try to get a GM to help me out.
  • Praefator
    Praefator
    I have just encountered this exact bug. The crystal was missing when I got the buggy part. I wondered around the dungeon looking for it or the queen for that matter but neither was there. Later the crystal appeared at the end of the hall. I destroyed it but that didn't help.
    Any way to fix this without dropping the quest?
  • Praefator
    Praefator
    OK so I abandoned the quest. Got teleported outside the dungeon. Talked to the queen. Followed her inside.
    The quest says "Continue to Follow Queen ....".
    Basically I'm stuck at the same spot I was before.