The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Forum Rankings

Phantax
Phantax
✭✭✭✭✭
I know we have the Star system, but is there anything above 5 stars? (6 stars, Forum title ( Veteran or something)

If there isn't anything higher than 5 stars, what's to stop a forum user of 2-3 years only having the same ranking as say a 4 month forum user?

:/
High Elf Sorcerer VR12 - Destro / Resto Staff
I'm a werewolf. If you vamps don't like it.... Bite me !
We're not retreating... we're advancing in a different direction !
  • ZOS_HugoP
    ZOS_HugoP
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings @Phantax‌

We don't have any titles or ranks on the forums at the moment. However, it is something we are investigating and considering.

Rest assure that a proper announcement will be made if we implement such system on the forums.

Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Phantax
    Phantax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_HugoP wrote: »
    Greetings @Phantax‌

We don't have any titles or ranks on the forums at the moment. However, it is something we are investigating and considering.

Rest assure that a proper announcement will be made if we implement such system on the forums.

Thank you!

Thanks Hugo, I look forward to earning my 6th & 7th stars, or whatever you guys come up with

:)
    High Elf Sorcerer VR12 - Destro / Resto Staff
    I'm a werewolf. If you vamps don't like it.... Bite me !
    We're not retreating... we're advancing in a different direction !
  • xChewtoyx
    xChewtoyx
    ✭✭✭
    It should go the other way. You should start out with about ten stars and lose one the more you post. When you reach zero stars you disappear.