The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Oops,I crashed again. =( Happening to anyone else???

MissKiwiana
MissKiwiana
✭✭✭
I have been back playing this game for maybe a couple of weeks due to leaving and canceling my sub over bots.

So so glad they are pretty much gone now. Huge improvement. =)

Now since I have been back I have noticed some older bugs still existing and some pretty much destroying my game play.

Older bugs I see still going on are environment type as in objects appearing as red boxes with the word missing on em and loading issues be it scenarios or dungeons or even just logging into game it will load and load and load and never load. These are issues I am positive were there pretty much the get go of ESO launch.

Ok,now the new issue that is happening to me on any of my toons is pretty much every few minutes(sometimes 2 - 3 times within a minute) I get a data failure(art data) error with which I can choose to ignore-debug or some other option I can't remember of hand. This can and often crash my game.

I think the game for me seems unstable and I can't be sure that it got worse for me since that latest patch or not.

Does anyone know if it is my end and if there is something I can do to better my performance,or is it game tech side,? because this is really making my game miserable.

PC Platform all the way! Windows 10.
Guilds I belong to: Lone Wolf Help & The Conclave of Shadows.
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Repair the client
  • MissKiwiana
    MissKiwiana
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. Just finished doing just that. So lets hope it works. ;)
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck
  • TaffyIX
    TaffyIX
    ✭✭✭
    It could also be caused by an erroneous add-on you may be using.
    Try disabling them all, and see whether the crashes stop, then reenable one at a time.
    Breton Templar
    Daggerfall Covenant
    EU Megaserver
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
  • MissKiwiana
    MissKiwiana
    ✭✭✭
    Well after the repair and deletion of some older addons I was good for maybe an hours play then as soon as I go into Glenumbra bank it starts all over again.

This is the window that always pops up.

ESOScreenie-vi.png

Back to square one. Honestly I can't believe its just happening to me. /sigh
  • MissKiwiana
    MissKiwiana
    ✭✭✭
    Adding that this can happen anywhere in game,not saying that its just when I go into the bank.
  • ZOS_HugoP
    ZOS_HugoP
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings @MissKiwiana‌

This is a known issue, and our team is working on it. If you run a Windows machine, you can also try to check your Windows display settings and deactivate Aero Mode:

Windows 7:
    • Right click from the Windows desktop page and select "Personalize"
    • Select one of the Basic themes.
    Windows Vista:
    • Right click from the Windows desktop page and select "Personalize"
    • Click on the link "Open classic appearance properties for more color options"
    • In the drop-down list that pops up, choose "Windows Vista Basic"
    • Click on "Apply" and "OK".

As there is already a dedicated thread about this issue: Data load failure, this one is now closed to avoid duplicates.

Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.