The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Still laggy, still got FPS drops and still got skill lag. Sub cancelled stick your update 3

Boomjackal
Boomjackal
✭✭
Game is still unplayable even after they have moved the server i give up with this game zenimax are hopeless. On tonight after the server move and major skill lag in pvp. cant use attacks FPS drops unbeliveable incompetance from this company.
  • Maestro_of_Rancor
    Maestro_of_Rancor
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, the lag is even worse than before they were moved. Getting 15 sec delays on skills/spells. As soon as a spam train arrives, game over.
    [EP] Maestro of Rancor - R3x Gobbo / Shareella Darkheart - R2x NB / Abjatha the soul drinker - R2x Templar
    [AD] Maestro of Rancor's Wife - V5 Sorc
    [DC] Maestro of Rancor's Girl - V1 Sorc - Maestro of Anonymity V1 NB - Ebonheart Traitor V1 Templar

Options
  • ApathyInTheUK
    ApathyInTheUK
    Soul Shriven
    Incredibly laggy in places. Can't even use bank or crafting as it's so unresponsive.
    Options
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NA guy here 301 for the third time since release was told to keep spamming log in-_- this might be my sub too. Can't believe how poorly Zenimax is running this show!
    Options
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The EU server runs smooth for me. Impressive performance tbh even in Cyrodiil.

(I play from England on a 2.6mbit line).
    Options
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mad_Dog_Reno
    Aye new server still laggy (sometime even more than before) and hope it's only some setting tuning and get fixed it.
    "Treat Others As You Would Like To Be Treated"
    Options
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black-Bird wrote: »

Begone troll.
    Options
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bet they're running some debug code in the background.

It is a bit dicey at the moment, so sticking to mundane stuff and soon it's time to log anyway. Tomorrow's another day.

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
    Options
  • Boomjackal
    Boomjackal
    ✭✭
    Bet they're running some debug code in the background.

It is a bit dicey at the moment, so sticking to mundane stuff and soon it's time to log anyway. Tomorrow's another day.

Well if thats the case they should be letting their paying customers know. Unacceptable tbh
    Options
  • BrierTOG
    BrierTOG
    ✭✭✭
    yea no fun when you run around get a short black screen and are suddenly a bit back from where you started, i probalby would have looked realy suprised as character :).
    Options
  • ZOS_JoanaL
    We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave The Elder Scrolls Online community. Boomjackal, we're closing this thread now per our Code of Conduct policy on quitting/goodbye threads, but we wish you the very best.
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.