The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Loremaster's Archive: A Trader's Eye for Fashion

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Loremaster's Archive: A Trader's Eye for Fashion.

Madam Firilanya explains some secrets behind apparel and shares insider tips.
Edited by ZOS_KaiSchober on July 21, 2014 2:27PM
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • CaptainSilverbrow
    CaptainSilverbrow
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, guess I'll take the first post in this thread. I just want to say, I love the article's writing, and that of the many, several Firilanya hireling mails in-game (much better than the others, though I do like Pacrooti's writing and the enchanter hireling brothers' several stories). I actually look forward to those moreso than the components! It's great story-telling, I just... love it; can't wait for more. Also, Low-Neck is awesome as a character, I love when he's fleshed out more. WTB Argonian hireling, too.
    Edited by CaptainSilverbrow on July 21, 2014 7:30PM
  • CaptainSilverbrow
    CaptainSilverbrow
    ✭✭✭
    I quoted myself somehow. I'd delete this post, but can't...
    Edited by CaptainSilverbrow on July 21, 2014 7:28PM
  • Benefactor
    Benefactor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really liked that we got somewhat of a continuation of the story too bad it still doesn't seem like an end. Also will we ever see the likes of aksel rockbiter again? I miss that old blacksmithing hireling.
  • Salyyn
    Salyyn
    ✭✭✭
    So, is she just now becoming prophetic, going insane, or is there a bit more at play than we realize... Only time will tell!
  • apegamer
    apegamer
    Soul Shriven
    I think it's good to have an article on fashion before they release the dyes update and you start seeing garish color combinations everywhere.

Remember folks, no white after Labor Day. And no socks with shorts and sandals.