The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Do you ever spare the life of another player?

• redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Chrysa1is Reviving the dead, are we? lol
    TESO_undead_art.jpg
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sing Kumbaya and Press on
    @Chrysa1is Reviving the dead, are we? lol

Oops, I didn't realise it was an old thread. I thought the reference to Wildstar was weird, but people still talk about City of Heroes and someone on another forum mentioned The Matrix Online the other day, so I didn't realise the implication.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • PrimusTiberius
    PrimusTiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Coming up to a player and they immediately shield up, I will not engage, usually I'll give them a salute or something and press on.
    Everyone is going in one direction, I'm going the other direction
  • Kiyonami
    Kiyonami
    ✭✭✭
    In such cases, I never attack first. But, I use some buffs to show, that I'm ready to defend myself.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have very simple moral codex here.

If I see a lone enemy player, I do not engage. But, if I will get attacked, and it won't be accidental (example: a player is fighting mobs and one LA attack might land on me) I will defend myself. Also in that scenario, I will kill if I will feel I can win. Same if I will see any player from my allaiance being attacked. I will assist & try to help. If there will be too many enemies, I will hide, wait till they are gone & res my fallen allies.

Tldr: I won't attack you, if you won't attack me.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

As this thread was originally created in May 2014, we decided to close it down. In many cases, it's better to create a new thread on a topic that you want to discuss as opposed to bumping one that is rather old.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 7, 2021 1:30PM
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.