The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Question

Iago
Iago
✭✭✭✭✭
I have 58 days of game time remaining (according to my account page anyway), so why do I keep getting we're sorry to see you've cancelled your subscription emails.
That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • blauschwinge
    blauschwinge
    ✭✭
    They disabled my forum account a while ago and I had to contact customer support to enable it again because I was supposedly not having an active sub (which of course I had) Maybe Zenimax has the SHINING and knows you will cancel your Sub soon ;-)
  • Rhoric
    Rhoric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would check to make sure your sub is still set and your credit card is going to be charged at the end of that time. As you can cancel your sub and still have time remaining.
  • ZOS_JasonI
    ZOS_JasonI
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, ron.spark79_ESO. We're sorry to see that you're getting those emails. It looks like they were likely sent in error if you see the game time present on your account page, but we did create a ticket for you so our Support Team can investigate. Thanks for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_JasonL wrote: »
    Hey there, ron.spark79_ESO. We're sorry to see that you're getting those emails. It looks like they were likely sent in error if you see the game time present on your account page, but we did create a ticket for you so our Support Team can investigate. Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks man
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain