The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Weapon infusion trait bugged ?

Oevaag_Bur
Oevaag_Bur
✭✭
Or does it only work with fire/frost etcetera ?

I applied a blue quality one to my sword to apply a reduce targets armour by 334. I assumed the fact that the sword had the infused trait (19%) this would increase to 397 once applied yet it remained at 334.

Working as intended ?
Edited by Oevaag_Bur on June 15, 2014 12:49PM
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think it applies to the damage caused by an enchantment, so it would apply to a poison or damage enchantment.

But the enchantment that weakens armour strength doesn't apply damage directly, so wouldn't get boosted.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
    Options
  • killedbyping
    killedbyping
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actualy armor reduction glyph is the only one that should be affected by Infused trait and it actualy worked. Dont know how is it now. I only use Precise traits.
    Edited by killedbyping on June 16, 2014 8:58AM
    Options