The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

LF trait research exchange

Curragraigue
Curragraigue
✭✭✭✭✭
I now have the traits I was looking for, thanks to everyone who helped me getting there.

All are welcome to use this thread if they are looking for any traits and want to do an exchange.
Edited by Curragraigue on June 15, 2014 11:31PM
PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recommend visiting this market
    TESO Market
    Options
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, I managed to pick up a few of the items I was looking for on another forum with an exchange but will check it out for the ones I still need. Looks like I might have a few items ready for all traits unlocked soon :)

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
    Options
  • VampiricOmen
    VampiricOmen
    ✭✭✭
    @Curragraigue‌

Not sure if you still need all of the above listed traits as you mentioned finding some? I can help with some of the listed traits. I've sent a list of the ones I can make in a pm - further details will be sent inside the same pm. Cheers!
    Edited by VampiricOmen on June 11, 2014 3:09PM
    Options
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @VampiricOmen appreciate the response, I have sent a pm.

Have a trade incoming with some items I need but there are still more to get so once I have finalised the trades in progress I will update the first response and get back to you first with an exchange proposal.

Some of the items in the proposed trade top my priority list so if I can't get them would hate to miss an opportunity to pick them up from you if I can. Should have the first post updated hopefully Thursday morning US but no later than Thursday night US.

Options
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated with new traits that I'm looking for and what I have

Options
  • Food4Thought
    Food4Thought
    ✭✭✭
    To the OP, I am a member of a guild whose purpose is to help members research crafting traits. I can't promise that we will have an item you will need in our guild bank as the items change daily. But we could always use another member. Especially one that has done a lot of research in traits. (I'm at 169 of 272 myself). If you are interested and have room to join another guild, catch me in game or send me an email. @dogboy387.
    Options
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Food4Thought thanks for the suggestion. I am in 5 guilds, two of which are crafting guilds very handy for getting traits and leveling skills.

Great idea for your guild though, I like the comradery in the crafting in this game. I have come across a few people now that have been very generous to me helping me to get the items I have been after.

I now have more items than I can research for a while, lol. But will probably be back looking for things soon.

Options