The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Action key responsive time

RingobloodtheOld
RingobloodtheOld
✭✭✭
really need to fix key-action-bar response time. You hit a button and nothing happens, How do you expect ppl to do trials with this problem, you go cast a heal but nothing happens for 2-3 sec. Its very upsetting. Its not a lag problem hundreds of ppl are having this issue.
Edited by RingobloodtheOld on April 25, 2014 1:20AM
Server: NA/PC
Holyringoblood (Altmer) Templer
Torgrimmer (Breton) Templer
Ringoblood (Nord) Dragonknight
Ringobloodtheold (Dummer) Nightblade
  • Asava
    Asava
    ✭✭✭
    The one that usually gets me killed is when my character will autorun in 1 direction without me setting it to autorun. The only thing that stop it is double hitting the key in the direction of travel, which is usually after I've already body pulled 1-3 groups of mobs. Not very fun in VR I tell ya. Non-functional UI key strokes is pretty basic and damn annoying that they screwed up keyboard/mouse imputs.
  • Kroin
    Kroin
    ✭✭
    Yeah i have the same problems, but not all the time it just happens from time to time and yeah it mostly costs my life in VET ;)
  • Asava
    Asava
    ✭✭✭
    Then there's the can't interact with anything or attack bug to go with the delay/have to hit the key multiple times for the ability to fire with ability starts then stops and you lose magicka minigame as well.
  • Hiddenbunny
    My biggest issue is the weapon swap, it often lags out and the abilities I intend to use is not up due to the lag in weapon swap...
    Edited by Hiddenbunny on April 25, 2014 2:26PM
  • Asava
    Asava
    ✭✭✭
    Ya, I also love it when you're weapon swap icon is locked and you can't switch it. Talk about brilliant!!
  • Praykon
    Praykon
    ✭✭
    I have been reporting this since launch and am blue in the face doing so. Nothing more frustrating in a game than to have abilities not function as they should. And this IS certainly broke and has been for some time.
  • Vilixiti
    Vilixiti
    ✭✭✭
    I experience this problem as well.. So frustrating!
  • Vanathi
    Vanathi
    ✭✭✭
    I have it as well. Will take multiple key presses (really fun when you're the healer) to get action to execute, esc key randomly quits working, cannot weapon swap, and I get teleported to a wayshrine EVERY TIME I EXIT A DUNGEON. Sometimes I'll be just running along and BAM! Loading screen then I'm at a wayshrine. I have reported and reported and reported and not a single word acknowledging these issues. Really annoying.
    "M'aiq was told to stay away from Oldgate. This confused him. M'aiq remembers when it was called Gate." M'aiq The Liar