Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Missing Main Story Quest?!

Melancholyroar
Melancholyroar
Soul Shriven
So yeah. Title.
Also weirdly enough the Prophet showed up on my screen when i first logged in.... I exited shortly to update my mods and when relogging he was gone.
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Play through to L5 and return to the entry city, Wait a couple of seconds before moving towards the city centre and the L5 Prophet Quest will likely trigger. There's no actual quest from his first appearance in Tamriel he's just telling you that he's been separated from you and that he'll look for a place to live then contact you. Which he does at L5+ when you return to the starter city.
    Edited by Woolenthreads on May 24, 2014 11:45PM
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
    Options
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As @Woolenthreads‌, said, he'll either give you the "I must speak with you," or "Meet me at..."

If it's the second, you'll either know where to go, or you can see the quest marker via your Journal/Map under Main Quests.

If it's the first, he'll reappear from time to time until you interact with him, so don't sweat it. He's pretty persistent, as far as projections go. (Think it has something to do with that whole "Save Nirn" thing...)

You'll inevitably blow past him on the way from point A to point B at least once. You'll hear the voice (often as you are leaping off a balcony or performing some similar non-recoverable maneuver), look around to see where it's came from right about the time you hear him 'poof' away again.

Seems to be a right of passage!
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
    Options