Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Heart of the Matter/Ukaezai fight

glenville
glenville
Soul Shriven
at the last fight in Heart of the Matter line but can't figure out what to do to kill the guy.Tried usuing heart on the glowing thingy which did something but then the boss just kills me fast.
  • SnidgetAsphodel
    SnidgetAsphodel
    Soul Shriven
    And apparently if you die once, the quest is bugged to h*** and back again after. -.- Tried relogging and everything (which required exiting the game through other means since I was stuck in combat and could not log out the conventional way!). Going to exit and re-enter the ruin. Maybe that will work.

EDIT: Nope. Still bugged. There is still nothing to absorb after I get her down the first time. Lovely.
    Edited by SnidgetAsphodel on April 8, 2014 7:21AM
    Options
  • Felyae
    Felyae
    Happened to me too. Tried to exit the area, still bugged.
    Options
  • Mackeh
    Mackeh
    ✭✭
    Still bugged for me too .. cannot complete Heart of the Matter, or the other related quest that requires the heart. No idea what to do now .. and am a bit frustrated by it.
    Options
  • Klutch22
    Klutch22
    Soul Shriven
    Still bugged.....this is what kills new games
    Options
  • pema
    pema
    ✭✭✭
    still bugged :(
    Officer of Alith Legion
    Ebonheart Pact guild, EU server.
    Check out our site alithlegion.com
    Options
  • rozcinana
    rozcinana
    To make things worse... I tried abandoning the quest and now I can't even get it back, the NPC to start it is gone :(
    Co-leader of Purple
    Astra Solari - VR14 Sorcerer - Boethiah's Scythe
    Options
  • Kevinmon
    Kevinmon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same problem here.
    Options
  • frutemu
    frutemu
    I had this problem too, but was able to fix it by logging off all the way for 15 minutes and logging back in. It put me right outside the temple. The quest was at the point where you follow Ukaezai to watch the scene of her getting her body back. This took me 3 times of logging on and off (I only did the 15 minute wait the last time) for it to work. And I always did my log offs in the battle room (don't know if that makes a difference or not).
    Options
  • rozcinana
    rozcinana
    (deleted my question, i found what i was looking for)
    Edited by rozcinana on April 14, 2014 6:55PM
    Co-leader of Purple
    Astra Solari - VR14 Sorcerer - Boethiah's Scythe
    Options
  • V3ntoux
    V3ntoux
    ✭✭✭
    frutemu wrote: »
    I had this problem too, but was able to fix it by logging off all the way for 15 minutes and logging back in. It put me right outside the temple. The quest was at the point where you follow Ukaezai to watch the scene of her getting her body back. This took me 3 times of logging on and off (I only did the 15 minute wait the last time) for it to work. And I always did my log offs in the battle room (don't know if that makes a difference or not).

This seems to be ZOS's "fix" for bugged out quests. Currently I have 2 of the 3 quests bugged that are required to complete the main quest 'Fit for a king" Both are long quests where I've died a few times, used up all my resources, spent a lot of time, only to get to the end and the boss is bugged.

Where's the fix for these?
    Options
  • Anex
    Anex
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having this issue right now. I had to Alt+F4 to log out (was stuck in combat but couldn't fight her) and it crashed the game -_- lovely.

EDIT: Tried 3 different times exiting and re-entering and it still won't work... sucks because it is a part of a major storyline in the area.
    Edited by Anex on April 24, 2014 4:37PM
    Assassination/ Dual Wield Specced Stamina-based Nightblade, because I like Hardmode apparently
    Twitter | Raptr | Twitch.TV
    Options
  • keredd10
    keredd10
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue here. I left the room and worked my way back and it was working but i died again so now I have to work my way through again. ;-P Typical Bugthedsa.
    Options
  • ErdoS
    ErdoS
    this suuuucks. (Be sure to mark my comment as insightful).

On a more serious note I'm doing the boss right now. Have already quit. Will keep yall updated to see if there's some inadvertent fix i find.
    Edited by ErdoS on April 29, 2014 11:46PM
    Options
  • ErdoS
    ErdoS
    K so i realized how to do this. You can't die. If you've clicked one of the soul heart things, if you die, that one wont come back. So you need to do it all in one shot. Sucks.
    Options
  • phoenix38b16_ESO
    Happened to me too. Tried to exit the area, still bugged too!!!
    Pseudo IG : Drakkarnoir
    Cherche Guilde sympa de joueurs matures et présents en journée.
    Options
  • Rainwhisper
    Rainwhisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bug out when following him. He stops suddenly, but is completely un-interactable.
    Options
  • kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also don't stealth between phases it bugs it out too. Elder bugs online.
    Options
  • Nomen
    Nomen
    ✭✭
    I have a problem too.The step is to defeat Ukaezai.There is no boss in the room it must to be.I tried to relog,to exit/enter the room few times,nothing helps.It`s a second quest in the main story where i`ve stuck(first - with Sheogorat in the Cathedral).It`s june already but even main story doesn`t work properly.It`s a shame i have to say(.
    Options