Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Lights of Meridia Achievement

kirnmalidus
kirnmalidus
✭✭✭✭
So the patch notes say:

"Lights of Meridia: This achievement will no longer be blocked if you choose to side with the warriors in Wisdom of the Ages."

But what if you already did this? Does anyone know if you'll get the achievement retroactively? Or do we need to go back to Coldharbour and do something? Or are we just screwed?
Life of a Nightblade (Screenshot Tumblr)

Attention Zenimax: Stamina builds don't hold up to magicka builds, and this is causing most of your class imbalance. It makes melee weapons and bows weaker than staves and class abilities. It makes medium and heavy armor less desirable than light armor. Fix this imbalance, and you'll address most of your balance issues.

- @ruze84b14_ESO
  • Candarous
    Candarous
    Soul Shriven
    [Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Thread Bumping]
    Edited by ZOS_SandraF on May 27, 2014 11:28PM
    Options
  • Candarous
    Candarous
    Soul Shriven
    And finally....

Patch Notes 1.1.4
    Coldharbour - Lights of Meridia: You will now receive the achievement if you chose to side with the warriors.
    Options
  • kirnmalidus
    kirnmalidus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Candarous wrote: »
    And finally....

Patch Notes 1.1.4
    Coldharbour - Lights of Meridia: You will now receive the achievement if you chose to side with the warriors.

Have they posted these in the forums yet? I can only find them on tesoelite.com.

Attention Zenimax: Stamina builds don't hold up to magicka builds, and this is causing most of your class imbalance. It makes melee weapons and bows weaker than staves and class abilities. It makes medium and heavy armor less desirable than light armor. Fix this imbalance, and you'll address most of your balance issues.

- @ruze84b14_ESO
    Options
  • kirnmalidus
    kirnmalidus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was this supposed to be retroactive, because if so I didn't get it. I did get the quest count achievements back with 1.1.4, but I did not get the three questline achievements for Eastmarch that didn't properly award if you beat those quests.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌ @ZOS_GinaBruno Should I submit a support ticket for this?
    Edited by kirnmalidus on June 10, 2014 5:32PM

- @ruze84b14_ESO
    Options
  • Candarous
    Candarous
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

Lights of Meridia Achievment still!!!!! (Version 1.1.4) bugged.
    Got 4/5. Have done all the quests, joined the warriors guild.
    Pleas open a ticket and fix that.
    Thanks in advance!

@Candarous
    Options
  • blauschwinge
    blauschwinge
    ✭✭
    In the same boat^^ chose warriors, not retroactive.
    Options
  • kirnmalidus
    kirnmalidus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I submitted a ticket on the website and they passed it up the chain supposedly. I think they may be confused about which achievements are at issue (meaning they think it's the zone count achievements I'm worried about).

- @ruze84b14_ESO
    Options