The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Unstoppable Power of a Werewolf in PVP! video

Faolanhart
Faolanhart
✭✭✭
Another one of my short but sweet videos.
http://youtu.be/GKem8B-3iuI
  • Khazaad
    Khazaad
    ✭✭✭
    LOL Aw man. So it's as bad as they say?
    Options
  • Samiri
    Samiri
    ✭✭✭
    LoL..... that made me laugh.
    Options
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol....really. Best laugh ever on this forum.
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant

Options
  • BKTHNDR
    BKTHNDR
    ✭✭✭
    LOL That was hilarious! Werewolves are way underpowered compared to vamps.
    Options
  • smokes
    smokes
    ✭✭✭
    excellent post - shows the true potential of WW in pvp atm.
    Options
  • Ummaguma
    Ummaguma
    ✭✭✭
    I feel your pain... a Pain that luckily only lasts for 30-90 seconds...
    I may or may not be spending too much time with Sheogorath, but I cant help it... He makes the BEST Nachos! >:)
    Options
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolf stepped on caltrop and started crawling lol....you should be immune to Snares and immobilize effects in WW form.
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant

Options
  • squeeze
    squeeze
    Wolf stepped on caltrop and started crawling lol....you should be immune to Snares and immobilize effects in WW form.

Wouldn't have mattered. He was killed in just three unfocussed attacks before he even got to the enemy and he is Veteran Rank, meaning he should already have some advantage in PvP.

All in all, he probably died faster than if he had just used his class abilities.

Werewolf - the only Skill Line and Tranformation in the game that makes you weaker than if you didn't have it!
    Edited by squeeze on May 9, 2014 4:58PM
    Options
  • zoetaz1616
    zoetaz1616
    ✭✭
    Good stuff. That really needs a fix.
    Options
  • Faolanhart
    Faolanhart
    ✭✭✭
    Well this post has gained same attention since last time I checked out the forum.
    For those interested my character has a magic build & is perfectly fine in PVP when just using class & weapon skills. Not the best but fun enough & reliable enough.

I'm working on a second character with a stamina build, she became a werewolf the other night so I'll mess around with her to see if it's any better.

Being a werewolf in PVE is pretty fun, especially when running around with other people who are also werewolves, but it's pretty useless in PVP.
    Didn't help that it took me over an hour or so to get enough ultimate to use it & that's with skills that allow faster ultimate gain.
    Honestly I think all they'd need to do to fix it would be to lengthen the Pounce activation distance. You need to get way too close in order to use it & I'd like to be able to do things like pounce on archers & mages on top of towers & knock them down to the other players during a siege.
    Options
  • chantz.williams5174ub17_ESO
    Lol so true and funny. Zenimax needs to fix this!
    Options
  • Dita
    Dita
    ✭✭✭
    This is priceless ! :)
    "Begun the Bot Wars has"
    Options
  • Enderman_Slayer
    I am surprised how this has stuck around for over a month on the ESO website and it hasn't been fixed. Also werewolves need a way to heal them selves. I don't believe feeding gives health and you get stopped if you are attacked.
    Just finished my new signature......Images are not allowed in signatures. Remove them and save to keep the changes.
    Options
  • glitchmaster999
    glitchmaster999
    ✭✭✭✭
    Faolanhart wrote: »
    Another one of my short but sweet videos.
    http://youtu.be/GKem8B-3iuI

That was amazing lol, it made my day
    Options
  • Nuksuu
    Nuksuu
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaha...absolute gold Sir. As someone with two Rank 10 WWs...I offer my understanding and condolences.
    @Nuksuu - Werewolf Rights Advocate
    • Ursi Yarsbruk - Nord Night Blade (Rank 10 Berserker Werewolf)
    • Ingrid Tralvheim - Nord Templar (Rank 10 Berserker Werewolf)
    "There is endless humour in seeing a guy in dress, waving a piece of wood around, skip through the daisies leaving an endless trail of corpses whilst I, encased in protective steel from head to toe, sheltering behind a shield with a pointy metal weapon am beaten into oblivion by three enemies."
    Options