The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Templer attack that works well.

crowfl56
crowfl56
✭✭✭✭✭
My main is a Breton Templar, I have tried out quite a few different builds and what works for me is this>>>.
Resto staff equipped.
I start attack with Spear Shards, does some dmg and stuns npc.
I then cast the Debuff , Weakness to Elements.
I then hold down LMB to take majicika from npc as it attacks.
With npc now in my face I block its first attack, which can again stun the npc.
Now, use Biting Jabs, once or twice.
Mob in most case's is dead now, unless its an Elite.
My spell bar is set this way.
Biting Jabs
Honor the Dead
Spear Shards
Weakness to Elements
Javelin Spear
Ult-Radial Sweep
Edited by crowfl56 on May 29, 2014 1:44PM
  • RangerChad
    RangerChad
    ✭✭✭
    Well I have come to the realization that Templar can be played, but some Races are better than others. Like you're a Breton you get a lot of magicka adds which Templar class needs desperately, I have seen Imperial Templars who get a lot of health and stamina and when they attack they recover heaps of HP, then there are the people like me who chose a Cat, not one racial is even somewhat helpful to a Templar. I am playing a super nerfed Templar and still able to slowly get through my quests, but it would be much easier if I chose a Race that is more beneficial to the Templar class.
  • CosmicChaos
    CosmicChaos
    ✭✭✭
    I've been running a Bosmer Templar. Only weapon I use is a Bow with magnum shot for added CC. I rely on magicka for my DPS. I am a V5 and solo 90% of the time. Most of the content I don't have too much trouble with. Taking on small groups isn't as frustrating as it was before my last character overhaul.
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I picked a redguard and still hit the softcaps for magicka and mag recovery very quickly. I could have gone breton for reduced costs but its all relative in the end. Im Vr10 now and wearing warlock and seducer set for more magicka and i dont have any problems. I dont even have points in magicka attributes and i capped.
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant

• Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny thing is, i dont use any of those skills op mentioned except radial/crescent sweep. I tested them all before i got vr1 and found them to be lacking in one way or another. I know people swear by biting jabs, but the dawns wrath tree blows the aedric tree away.
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant

• RangerChad
    RangerChad
    ✭✭✭
    Well melee Templars are nerfed, staff Templar can still be done. I just rather be a melee Templar. Play as you like and all that jazz. What Racials do Redguards have?
    Edited by RangerChad on May 31, 2014 5:16AM
  • bruceb14_ESO5
    bruceb14_ESO5
    ✭✭✭
    Stamina recovery for Redguard.