Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crazy Chat: Let Destro and Restro use Stamina

dimmoro
dimmoro
Soul Shriven
Wondering what the community thinks of this?

Lets have all builds share the pros and cons of having all our weapons use stamina.
For one, we can all decide to either use our weapon for attacking or save stamina for dodging =).
  • Shaun98ca2
    Shaun98ca2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ummmm they DO use Stamina. Stamina increases the Light/Heavy Attacks. Weapon Damage ALSO has an effect to boost the abilities granted by the weapons as well.
    Options
  • dimmoro
    dimmoro
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry, meant, the skills that go with them.
    Options
  • Shaun98ca2
    Shaun98ca2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah Magicka users needs a Weapon as well for extra CC or AOE or even Healing.
    Options
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont think it's a crazy idea. In fact, It would be much easier if all skills used the same resource. Let's call it stamicka, power, energy or whatever.

If you use a bow skill, if you heal, if you summon a pet, it would all use up the same type of attribute.

Second attribute, or what is stamina today, should only be for abilities like dodge, sprint etc.

Would solve a lot of issues with these stamina v.s. magicka problems. As it is today you can't use stamina based skills to frequently, even if soft capped (including recovery). You wont have enough stamina left to dodge, break cc and block.
    Options
  • Still_Mind
    Still_Mind
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rather shove some of the class powers into the Stamina pool - assuming ZOE fixes the dodge-block-roll disparity.
    "I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!"
    Options
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It wouldn't make sense for a weapon which uses magic to replete your Stamina. So I'm inclined to disagree.
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
    Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
    Casually stalking the forums
    Options
  • wookiefriseur
    wookiefriseur
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just switch the destro staff to melee .. or the melee weapon to destruction.

http://youtu.be/OB0iHRkNi8s
    Options
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No... make all attacks use ultimate..
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
    Options