Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bolt Escape Counters

smercgames_ESO
smercgames_ESO
✭✭✭
So I keep hearing Sorcs try to justify Bolt Escape by saying "it has counters" but they never say what they think it is. The only "counter" I can think of is have a buddy on a horse and hit him with Manuevers and see if he can finish the sorc off, besides that I can't think of a single counter. All charges are slower than it. The pull wouldn't work because the sorc is ofcourse holding down block. Can't CC because again the sorc is holding down block and even if he isn't he just breaks it and is immune. Roots and snares don't do anything. So please tell me what these elusive counters are because there isn't a darn skill in the game that can actually counter it. This is actually a serious question to, I want to hear why some people think this skill didn't deserve to be nerfed (personally I think the nerf was too soft also but thats not the point.)
  • xDonMega
    xDonMega
    ✭✭✭
    Best counter...

QQ until they break the ability.
    Edited by xDonMega on June 9, 2014 9:57PM
    Options