Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Meridia (spoilers)

Sakiri
Sakiri
✭✭✭✭✭
Please raise your hand if you *knew* who the Groundskeeper was?

/raisehand

The voice. I remembered Skyrim and the voice. And the manner of speaking. And when she wouldnt say who she was.

Yep. Called it.

Speaking of Princes... where the hell is Azura? Shes on the voice acting cast(of course it's Carter), but I saw her *nowhere* in game. That disappoints me.

-_-
  • Quaesivi
    Quaesivi
    ✭✭✭
    Meridia was obviously Meridia, and apparently Azura appears within the Daggerfall Covenant content, I have no idea how Zenimax managed to screw up that big by NOT placing Azura where she should be, in Morrowind, she is basically the main Daedric Prince for Dunmers afterall, that bit of... stupidity... is annoying, especially for Dunmer fans, like me.
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started Pact. And not seeing Azura was a kick in the lore jimmies.

First hearing the Groundskeeper though I turned around and pointed saying, "there is no way in hell. Thats Meridia."
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also...

ITS NOT STONE-FIRE. Molag Bal translates to "fire stone", not "stone-fire".

/lore nerdrage off
    Options
  • 00Serval
    00Serval
    I think Azura speaks in a quest in Grahtwood.

Maybe she doesn't do much in the Pact areas because most of the dark elves are worshiping the Tribunal instead.
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont know. Tribunal can shove off. Especially since the only one there is Almalexia.
    Options
  • UnderKingRhun
    UnderKingRhun
    ✭✭
    Sakiri wrote: »
    Dont know. Tribunal can shove off. Especially since the only one there is Almalexia.

HERESY!!

lol, i cant be the only one who stood next to her whispering "i know what you did"
    -_- . anyone else notice the gear shown in the new adventure zone resembles Dagoth Ur's head dress?

I too am curious that Azura did not make an appearance in Morrowind. As for the groundskeeper, i thought it was pretty obvious as she basically tells you during your tour of the hollow city.

Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I havent looked at Craglorn because at the rate its going my third wont make vet content to go with me and I wont pug.

Youre right on the "I know what you did" bit. Groundskeeper alluded to it vaguely but roommate didnt get it and when he said it was her I said I told you so. He beat Bal before I did... had to babysit my dog in the other room while painters were painting exterior doors :(
    Options
  • Sigourney_Frost
    I am actually here because I was listening to the way she was speaking. Very slow and like she has all of eternity to talk.

I was like, she's not a Mer, and after you ask her if there are others to be saved, she says, she can sense other lights in the darkness.

After all that, I had to research it.
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The voice is reminiscent of Meridia in Skyrim.

That was the first thing that tipped me off.

She still reminds me, physically, of Quellious.

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070819145512/eq2/images/e/e9/Avatar_of_Tranquility.jpg
    Options