The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Penty
Penty
Soul Shriven
I know - sounds crazy but we all know how buggy this game is. When I log into my DragonKnight he appears silver (almost like the T-1000 from Terminator 2) then changes into an old wizardy looking dude. I have double checked I am not wearing a disguise. I made a very short YouTube video of the bug in action - http://youtu.be/relyXc33nfU
Ironically I rolled this toon because my VR4 Templar is suddenly unable to solo quest anymore (I don`t think I`m a n00b btw). Reading these forums pretty much all Templars are finding it the same.
What a mess.....
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    that my friend is a quest. you get transformed to an old highelf til you done with the quest. Was in the Main City in Auridon.

Nothing is broken there.

btw, you are a noob for using the term toon :P
    Edited by xMovingTarget on May 31, 2014 11:03PM
  • Penty
    Penty
    Soul Shriven
    Ahhh ok cheers for that!
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glad i could help ;)
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Look in your inventory under Quest items and you probably have an item that works like a disguise...

I had a similar concern the one time my good looking Kajhiit suddenly turned into a dark elf pirate...

(When you go to log out and are viewing your character, you'll probably see your old familiar DK for a split second right before the character selection screen loads.)
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heheh, right when I saw that face, I knew it was the quest, finish it or move out of the area and that ugly face goes away :)
  • Censorious
    Censorious
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a toon, it's always been a toon it'll always be a toon.
    It's been drawn by an animator and it runs around in a little cartoon world doing things for your amusement.

It's a toon.
    'Clever' sigs get old real fast - just like this one.
  • Corew
    Corew
    ✭✭✭
    I'd have to agree with some of these definitions :stuck_out_tongue: