The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Underdog Bonus completely *** up

thestonyb16_ESO
while AD has about 3 to 5 times our numbers about 95% of the time, we never get an underdog bonus, and DC is about the same as our numbers, and they always have an underdog bonus? who thought of that ridiculously stupid system? why is there only an underdog bonus for the faction with the least players, even if it is 100/101/1000 players, only the 100 player faction gets a 300% bonus, the 101 player faction gets nothing. the stupidity of this system can't really be put into words, so probably its just a bug and i wonder when it will be fixed?
twitch.tv/stonyleinchen Seitan - PvP Rank 32 - Prefect
  • Animus0724
    Animus0724
    ✭✭✭
    Well, haven't you heard, It's now DC/EP v.s AD....so since were now facing two factions that have allied up against us, We, the Dominion, are the underdogs...at least in Auriel's Bow...and were still winning...

Nevermind...carry on
    Edited by Animus0724 on May 31, 2014 3:23PM
    I take pride in being an incredibly smart dumb ass, or an incredibly dumb smart ass, either way I'm awesome.

-The Art Of Warfare (T.A.W.)
  • HorsePhysics
    HorsePhysics
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, but you have more players than the DC and EP combined at Auriel's Bow.
    Still stuck married to zazeer pls help with divorce
  • ishilb14_ESO
    ishilb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    jbcz8Edw32dTZe.jpg

WTF is significantly less points?? In statistics, significantly would mean at most a 10% difference which would be ***. Why not actually put in useful tooltips, if the game requires, let's say a 25% difference, then put that in as the tooltip. If it is a little more complicated than a simple percentage difference, then make a wiki section on the forums and explain to people how it works like good game devs do.

It's *** how much hand holding this game does, stop helping keep defenders, and stop helping the underdog to the extent shown in this picture when they are clearly winning in terms of ppt
    Edited by ishilb14_ESO on May 31, 2014 3:47PM
    Original DC #Bloodthorn2014
    CoFounder - Terror
    Officer - Mega Best Friends
    Officer - Eminent Gaming

• HorsePhysics
    HorsePhysics
    ✭✭✭
    blu4E2W.jpg
    Just saying
  • ishilb14_ESO
    ishilb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    blu4E2W.jpg
    Just saying

In auriel's bow I can understand that it's needed, but here in Celarus, AD doesn't need it, DC does but AD easily has the ability to cap everything
    CoFounder - Terror
    Officer - Eminent Gaming

• HorsePhysics
    HorsePhysics
    ✭✭✭
    They need to scale the bonus, so it depends on the point lead.
  • thestonyb16_ESO
    They need to scale the bonus, so it depends on the point lead.

no, they need to scale the bonus, depending on the amount of players on each side.
  • SwampRaider
    SwampRaider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Underdog bonus should be something that statically changes depending on the amount of keeps owned and population.

On chrysamere NA, DC has the most points, but now AD owns the whole map, has underdog bonus AND EMPERORSHIP and farms DC at the gates
    Character: Eros, Eros I I, The Paw of Woe
    Class: Templar Healer/MagWarden/ Stam Sorc
    Alliance: DC
    Campaign: Vivec (pc/na)
    Guardians of Daggerfall
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In other words; don't play PvP for the next 6 months. Nothing more that can be said
  • frwinters_ESO
    frwinters_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    blu4E2W.jpg
    Just saying

Thats the score on the campiagn? Holy cow AB used to be the top...what happened?
  • ishilb14_ESO
    ishilb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    WTF DEVS????? My friend walked into Celarus, for the first time, right before the campaign for it ended, and he got 10k gold, I was at least top 50 and I had maxed out Tier Rewards and I got 4500g.

Moderator Edit: Edited for rude and insulting comments.
    Edited by ZOS_SandraF on June 8, 2014 1:40AM
    CoFounder - Terror
    Officer - Eminent Gaming

• thestonyb16_ESO
    WTF DEVS????? My friend walked into Celarus, for the first time, right before the campaign for it ended, and he got 10k gold, I was at least top 50 and I had maxed out Tier Rewards and I got 4500g.

haha, thats kinda hilarious
    Edited by ZOS_SandraF on June 8, 2014 1:55AM
  • Bayezid
    Bayezid
    ✭✭
    I agree,the underdog bonus is utter crap.

There is a limit to how many players can enter Auriels Bow campaign and at the peak hours,Auriels bow is at the limit with players from AD,DC and EB.

My point is that AD is not winning Auriels bow by numbers as there is a limit but they are winning it by sheer skill!
  • Venithar
    Venithar
    ✭✭✭
    Bayezid wrote: »
    My point is that AD is not winning Auriels bow by numbers as there is a limit but they are winning it by sheer skill!

There are ways to get in to locked campaigns.....
  • CosmicChaos
    CosmicChaos
    ✭✭✭
    Bayezid wrote: »
    I agree,the underdog bonus is utter crap.

There is a limit to how many players can enter Auriels Bow campaign and at the peak hours,Auriels bow is at the limit with players from AD,DC and EB.

Sometimes there is an AD or DC Zerg on AB. But for the most part when I run the group encounters are fairly balanced. Though EB can't seem to get organized. I enjoying helping keep AD Yellow the dominant color there.

• Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Underdog bonus should be something that statically changes depending on the amount of keeps owned and population.

On chrysamere NA, DC has the most points, but now AD owns the whole map, has underdog bonus AND EMPERORSHIP and farms DC at the gates

...at least AD and DC fight each other on Chyrsamere.

PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp