The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

thanks to zeni - good job ;)

Randay
Randay
✭✭✭
yay!!
have been playing for at least 2 hours now without break. (pve questing only)
•no memory leak crashes yet
•no blurry or muddy textures
•fps really well again, a lot better than before

i also think the game is more responsive now. not so laggy anymore.
anyway.. happy to see the game running fluently now!!

haven't tried cyrodil yet. will try tomorrow maybe.
For now i am happy.

Keep up the good work!!
if less really is more, then maybe nothing is everything
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad they have readjusted the textures back as I prefer the quality over some increase in memory especially in PVE where I can live with it (though still needs fixing)

As ever the memory issue is ongoing (texture change was all part of the efforts that just didn't work out on balance) and I hope that we will get some more fixes in over the next weeks and see where it's heading.
  • _subjectnamehere_
    _subjectnamehere_
    ✭✭✭
    As for me, my framerate has dropped to almost 0 on many occassions since the latest patch (1.1.3). This never happened to me before ever...

I lowered the graphics to their lowest settings...same issue.

My game is still crashing due to a memory leak from time to time.

I read in their "Mac Known Issues" section that the framerate issue is caused by people with 4GB or RAM or lower...I have 8GB installed.

Anyone else?
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    As for me, my framerate has dropped to almost 0 on many occassions since the latest patch (1.1.3). This never happened to me before ever...

I lowered the graphics to their lowest settings...same issue.

My game is still crashing due to a memory leak from time to time.

I read in their "Mac Known Issues" section that the framerate issue is caused by people with 4GB or RAM or lower...I have 8GB installed.

Anyone else?
    I have not experienced any noticeable in FPS since 1.1.3 If you can post your system spec including graphics card, OS X version etc.

Also, have you tried disabling ALL addons and testing.

It depends on what Mac you have for relevant settings. Not sure why anything would cause such a big drop. Is this in both Fullscreen & Windowed?
  • LavaDrop
    LavaDrop
    On the contrary, for me since 1.1.2 performance improved, now I can play on 1440p, high everything, low shadows, no AA or vsync and still get 35-40 fps.