Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Video - Veteran Crypt of Hearts"

• Aziz006
    Aziz006
    ✭✭✭
    I have to say I am really impressed that Devs play with 2 NBs.
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LAWL, maybe if you were all in your sacred light armor builds you would have done better.
  • NoMoreChillies
    NoMoreChillies
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we please have a video with:
    Templars
    2H dps
    DW dps
    doin the same dungeon

pretty please?

It is very bad PR to have class issues that the devs wont talk about, and then dont even play that class in promo video.
    Insulting people on the internet is cowardly.
  • snagallnub18_ESO
    EVERYONE take note there ISNT a templar in this video ..nor will there be till they fix the DPS and mana regen.. there is ZERO way of completing this dungeon or any other end game dungeon atm.. the templar dps isnt even close to whats needed for regular content let alone veteran...and as for heals they are decent...but the mana costs for the class abilitys are to costly to make them even worth while... its really bad when as a HEALING class im being passed over for a HEALING SORC... WTf is that ?
  • ArchLegend
    I only see the dev team seems to die a lot lol may be they make it too hard on themselves
  • Mysticman
    Mysticman
    ✭✭✭
    0 Templar. The insults just keep coming. First, the horrible stealth nerf to jabs. Then, the non-apology that didn't even recognize it as a bad change, it says "sorry for not including it in the patch notes" even though every player affected knows exactly how bad and poorly-thought-out it was.

Now, a strong implication that nobody in the company can even be bothered to play 1 of the FOUR, count 'em only FOUR classes. FOUR people in the party, FOUR available classes, and 1 class is so bad you won't even play it for a promotional video. Holy cripes..
    No one forced you to play a Templar that was your choose and no one is forcing you to continue to play a Templar, so instead of blaming other people for the chooses YOU made why don't you except responsibly for YOUR chooses and start making different ones. While whining may make you temporarily feel better it wouldn't make your Templar's DPS better or increase it's survivability, only by you making better chooses to optimize your Templar build or building a new character can do that.
  • Lanae
    Lanae
    ✭✭
    Mysticman wrote: »
    No one forced you to play a Templar that was your choose and no one is forcing you to continue to play a Templar, so instead of blaming other people for the chooses YOU made why don't you except responsibly for YOUR chooses and start making different ones. While whining may make you temporarily feel better it wouldn't make your Templar's DPS better or increase it's survivability, only by you making better chooses to optimize your Templar build or building a new character can do that.

Maybe you should stop being an ass to a guy that just wants to play his class. Templars are underpowered as heck and he is well within his right to complain about that. Instead of ignoring what you clearly don't like being said your answer is: Roll another class! You don't seem to understand how certain players just enjoy a certain class and then feel let down when it isn't on par with the other classes. I am kind of guessing you play a DK because of your attitude.

• hellkrasher
    hellkrasher
    ✭✭✭
    EVERYONE take note there ISNT a templar in this video ..nor will there be till they fix the DPS and mana regen.. there is ZERO way of completing this dungeon or any other end game dungeon atm.. the templar dps isnt even close to whats needed for regular content let alone veteran...and as for heals they are decent...but the mana costs for the class abilitys are to costly to make them even worth while... its really bad when as a HEALING class im being passed over for a HEALING SORC... WTf is that ?
    Em..... few days back, we did it for the first time and no problem at all as a templar healer. Maybe its not the class... you know...

Its important to note that im not even using a completely healing focused set and i have some skills like Honor of the Dead morphed for soloing instead of group healing.
    Our dk dps was a fresh vr12 with green gear, white glyphs and didnt even had volcanic rune LOL nor many important passives. Also he leveled farming exp, so it was his first VR dungeon with that character.

Just saying... i healed CoH without a full healer build and set and an average group. We didnt had much trouble and it was our first time there.

You guys should focus on improving your skills instead of blaming the class that much. I love my templar healer, i dont have much troubles with magicka. We dont even have a worms set in the group.

Group composition:
    Tank: Nightblade (4th time tanking a VR dungeon).
    DPS: Sorcerer and a new vr12 Dragonknight.
    Healer: Templar (without full healing build/set).

Have fun!

caOZKR8.jpg
    DgzbmXH.jpg
    Edited by hellkrasher on June 30, 2014 10:15AM
    Aldmeri Dominion Characters: Hellkrasher, Hellcrasher, Hell Krasher, Hell Crasher, Hellcrash.

VR16 Dunmer DK
    VR16 Arognian Templar
    VR14 Argonian DK
    VR14 Altmer Sorcerer
    VR11 Khajit Nightblade