Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Loremaster’s Archive: An Accounting of Werewolves"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for Loremaster’s Archive: An Accounting of Werewolves. We hope you enjoyed this week's article!

To give you a sneak peek, next week we'll be having Divayth Fyr answering your questions about Mephala and other lore topics, so be sure to post your questions!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • PurpleFox
    PurpleFox
    ✭✭✭
    :O An article about Werewolf lore!
    Nope, still not listening to us...oh well, maybe next year we can get a nice update...
    IGN: Sophie Daedric-Heart
    Class: Night-Blade
    Pack Master of Hircine's Wolfpack
    Don't Sell the gift, instead, give the gift.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌

Interesting..maybe its just me, but that link takes me to "LOREMASTER’S ARCHIVE: MYSTERIES OF THE MUNDUS STONES" ? (http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2014/05/23/loremasters-archive-mysteries-of-the-mundus-stones?ref=news-list)
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • PurpleFox
    PurpleFox
    ✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌

Interesting..maybe its just me, but that link takes me to "LOREMASTER’S ARCHIVE: MYSTERIES OF THE MUNDUS STONES" ? (http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2014/05/23/loremasters-archive-mysteries-of-the-mundus-stones?ref=news-list)

Same
    IGN: Sophie Daedric-Heart
    Class: Night-Blade
    Pack Master of Hircine's Wolfpack
    Don't Sell the gift, instead, give the gift.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is the link to the real article (http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2014/06/06/loremasters-archive-an-accounting-of-werewolves?ref=news-list)

And to that.. Umm..
    The leaders of the Companions were all "were" in Skyrim. (The author of that article is the new leader of the Companions in the Rift.) Its been a while, but, I got the impression that the leaders had been were for generations of leaders, and likely from the time of Ysgramor. Its hard to fathom she missed that part of the lore. Either this story is from the time before that or from an alternate parallel reality.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Whoops! Fixed now, thanks. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Locksoli
    Locksoli
    ✭✭
    Why would they think its a curse. So we turn into savage wolfbeasts, yeah I can see how terrifying that would be. But alot of us give major contributions to society. Why, just yesterday I saved the lives of a group of villagers. Then I went and picked some flowers. Of course, after that, I did turn into a wolf and eat a few people... But they were bandits, they deserved it.
  • Enesse
    Enesse
    ✭✭✭
    Hail Hircine!
    ~ Daggerfall Wolfpack ~
    We welcome you with open claws.
  • Sonja
    Sonja
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ Lovely article and i thank you guys for it, but when can we get thous bug fixes/buffs for werewolf's that where promised to come by Zenimax on Reddit when you guys said and i quote " we are aware that werewolves are underperforming". So can we get some update on the status/plans for the lycans please? Thanks
  • kdgeek
    kdgeek
    Soul Shriven
    I will never look at those forest trolls the same way again. Do we have to kill them, or can we just love them to death instead? Or better yet, does it mean we can look forward to turning ourselves into forest trolls in the future? ;)
  • One-Winged
    One-Winged
    Soul Shriven
    I LIKE MILK. AND CHOCOLATE. MEEEEEOOOOOOOOWW
    Angel.
  • dylanb124b14_ESO
    dylanb124b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, they answered my question I sent in :) Thanks Zenimax! Keep up the great lore content, I absolutely love reading it.