The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

wtb 8 trait heavy armor crafters time.

adamprice19b16_ESO
adamprice19b16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Looking to hire a crafer of heavy armor that has 8 traits researched (even if it is one piece) to make heavy armor of Orgnum's Scales and Spectre's Eye set pieces 5k per white , Pst @Vivic NA server for full details. I would like to make both sets to 5 pieces for testing purposes as to which is better for my DK tank. Infused head, legs, chest , divines on all other pieces. currently have shield covered looking for 4 pieces of each set any piece.
Vivic
(i can make 8 trait shields!)
(8 days 13 hours 34 mins on head , also paying 10k per piece!)
Edited by adamprice19b16_ESO on June 3, 2014 9:36PM
  • Psychoke
    Psychoke
    ✭✭
    Looking to hire a crafer of heavy armor that has 8 traits researched (even if it is one piece) to make heavy armor of Orgnum's Scales and Spectre's Eye set pieces 5k per white , Pst @Vivic NA server for full details. I would like to make both sets to 5 peices for testing purposes as to which is better for my DK tank. Infused head, legs, chest , divines on all other pieces. currently have sheild covered looking for 4 peices of each set any piece.
    Vivic
    (i can make 8 trait sheilds!)

shields*
    "imagine a world without elder scrolls customer support, i can't either"
  • Darastix
    Darastix
    ✭✭✭
    8 Traits? i doubt any one has all the traits yet, the game hasnt been out long enough some take 32 days each on top of the ones before.
  • AFK
    AFK
    Soul Shriven
    Darastix wrote: »
    8 Traits? i doubt any one has all the traits yet, the game hasnt been out long enough some take 32 days each on top of the ones before.
    People actually do. Don't forget the crafting passives reduce the time to research by up to 20%, shaving off about 6 days from the 8th trait timer. In fact, I'll have shield and fire staff done in about 15h.
  • Lattimer
    Lattimer
    Soul Shriven
    Same. Will have shield, heal staff and bow in a few days and I was slow. Also looking for Heavy and 1H. Willing to pay well for them. Not patient.
  • Kuratla
    Kuratla
    ✭✭✭
    Think I only got bow completed with 8 traits. Shield, 1 handed sword and heavy chest piece coming soon.
    V14 Templar Argonian Healer, V12 DK Orc Tank, V2 Sorcerer High Elf DPS, V1 Templar Breton DPS, V1 Nightblade Bosmer DPS, and 3 low levels.

Check out my ESO journal["http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/66004/kuratla-s-eso-journal"]
  • AreoHotah
    AreoHotah
    ✭✭✭✭
    You cannot have both sets of 5 cuz only 9 slots are craftable. sorry but I'm from EU.

Believe it or not i have 8 traits on 6 items. 3 woodworking 3 blacksmithing. that's the result of researching from day 1 non stop.
    Hota'h, Dual-wield/bow full medium armor NB Khajiit from day 1.

https://imageshack.com/i/p2rF313Qj/b]
  • Kuratla
    Kuratla
    ✭✭✭
    You cannot have both sets of 5 cuz only 9 slots are craftable. sorry but I'm from EU.

Believe it or not i have 8 traits on 6 items. 3 woodworking 3 blacksmithing. that's the result of researching from day 1 non stop.

What items and are you on the NA server? I'll be looking to swap 8 trait items so I can get the Arena set gear from Craglorn faster than if I did all the researching myself.

V14 Templar Argonian Healer, V12 DK Orc Tank, V2 Sorcerer High Elf DPS, V1 Templar Breton DPS, V1 Nightblade Bosmer DPS, and 3 low levels.

Check out my ESO journal["http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/66004/kuratla-s-eso-journal"]
  • AreoHotah
    AreoHotah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kuratla wrote: »

What items and are you on the NA server? I'll be looking to swap 8 trait items so I can get the Arena set gear from Craglorn faster than if I did all the researching myself.

I said I'm from EU
    Hota'h, Dual-wield/bow full medium armor NB Khajiit from day 1.

https://imageshack.com/i/p2rF313Qj/b]
  • leandro.800ub17_ESO
    leandro.800ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't thing so i have started researches from day 1 and still need 23 days to complete 1st piece and 25 for the 2nd all others are still on 6th to 7th
  • Elgarr
    Elgarr
    ✭✭✭
    I don't thing so i have started researches from day 1 and still need 23 days to complete 1st piece and 25 for the 2nd all others are still on 6th to 7th

'It takes 50 days and a few hours to research 8 traits, the game has been out for longer than that (you might not have had early access but plenty did)

So plenty will have 8 traits who were clued up to researching from day one.
  • UserT123
    UserT123
    Soul Shriven
    I can craft 8 trait 1h sword, 2h sword and bow. I know crafters that can craft 8 trait resto staff, fire staff, shield, heavy chest, heavy boots, light legs, light helm.

They are in the game, but it seems as though most people focused on non armor pieces first. And for some reason a lot of people also try and get all 6 traits befor learning anything with 7, for example, and so many people are a long way from 8 trait.

I am also looking for heavy armor piece crafters as well
    Edited by UserT123 on May 31, 2014 12:09PM
  • adamprice19b16_ESO
    adamprice19b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    UserT123 wrote: »
    I can craft 8 trait 1h sword, 2h sword and bow. I know crafters that can craft 8 trait resto staff, fire staff, shield, heavy chest, heavy boots, light legs, light helm.

They are in the game, but it seems as though most people focused on non armor pieces first. And for some reason a lot of people also try and get all 6 traits befor learning anything with 7, for example, and so many people are a long way from 8 trait.

I am also looking for heavy armor piece crafters as well

I'm interested in the heavy boots is there a @ name or character name of this person? I can also craft heavy helm in 10 days
  • Food4Thought
    Food4Thought
    ✭✭✭
    Just my two cents ...

I craft across all crafting lines myself on one toon. Frankly, I don't have a single item on the 8th trait yet. But I do have more than one pushing on the 7th. part of the problem is that it takes too long to find all of the traits for a particular line (I refuse to spend money gaining traits since they can all be found in game). And partly because I have 272 traits to learn and limited space to dump the items so I learn the quickest traits I find first.

I am currently at 156 traits out of 272 and by the end of the week I'll be pushing over 160. Give me another 2 months and I will probably be able to craft every thing in this game that is possible.

But I can't help but wonder. If I took this route with one character, how many other players have done the same?
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can craft an 8 trait Heavy Chest as of today. The same goes an 8 trait Bow and Destruction Staff. Tomorrow I can craft an 8 trait Heavy Legs and Light Chest.

I have various other 8 trait pieces like Heavy Hands, Light Hat and Restoration Staff which will finish their final researched trait within the next couple of weeks.
  • Zeeed
    Zeeed
    ✭✭✭
    Any more 8 trait BS crafters on EU here ??
    I am after chest legs head belt hands thanks :)