The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Craglorn NOT made for a group of 4...

Layenem
Layenem
✭✭✭✭
I've seen endless groups of ONE taking on the overworld mobs in Craglorn and a LOT of them are V2...

I've seen (and been in) a group of three taking on the delves and quest challenges...

The ONLY two fights I've seen in Craglorn that are group worthy (4 players; 1 tank, 1 healer, 2 DPS) was in Zalgaz's Den (final fight with three of them) and the final fight in the Shattered quest (killing The One or something like that...)...

I mean, honestly, wtf... This isn't group content like we were promised. We want CHALLENGE not easy crap so that even the "casuals" can do... I promise you a lot of "casuals" can take on some hard stuff. I think people think that "casual" means "baddie" but you'd be surprised...

WTB CHALLENGE!!!
  • ShinChuck
    ShinChuck
    ✭✭✭
    I disagree with your premise. More people required =/= challenge.

In theory, programmed right, single player ventures can be just as if not more challenging. Look at games like Devil May Cry or Dark Souls: blistering difficulty, yet solo, and nobody will deny their difficulty.

I'd prefer more real challenges, rather than arbitrary "Grab more people to beat it!" stuff, which seems to be what you desire (apologies if I'm misreading! :) ). That's not challenge, that's just bringing other people.
    "It's morally wrong to suggest gameplay changes for an MMO."
    ...seriously, someone told me that once here. The things people will do to win their internet arguments!
    Options
  • Layenem
    Layenem
    ✭✭✭✭
    Those are also single player games. I require a strategy based game that requires more than one (in this case 4) people to be working together in order to achieve a common goal. That's not "grab more people" that's "get more people INVOLVED in the fight" which is not the same as "zerg it..."

Craglorn is NOT a challenge. Simply not. This was promised as 4 player work (tank, healer, dps) and it's not. Most of the content can be done with three DPS. That's not synergy, that's zerg.

Challenge. The ACTUAL word. You read it wrong.
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was never guaranteed to require a perfect group.

"Designed for groups of four adventurers". Not "Tank healer and two dps required".
    Options
  • Snowstrider
    Snowstrider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait what? You can do craglorn as a vr4 (my rank) I thought it was only possible as vr10+. How hard is it? are all mobs vr10?
    Options