The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

addons and using minion

Torhild122
Torhild122
Soul Shriven
ok help needed, ive searched for answers but no solution thus far. i play on a mac, it for some reason, with this game only has a handful of issues all its own. new issues ive never encountered. but it a new game, faith all will work itself out so moving on.
issue i would really liked solved is with addons and using minion. ive got minion installed, went in and installed choice addons, said it was installed but game is not recognizing them. i un-installed minion and manually installed addons via addon folder in documents, live, addon etc.. game recognizes them BUT they still dont work...
i want to use minion over installing them manually... can someone tell me what im missing.. please..
  • LavaDrop
    LavaDrop
    Did you make sure the "load out of date addons" button was activated?
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Auto Update feature doesn't work for me I just switch that off and manually update them. And check as @Torhild122 posted.
  • Torhild122
    Torhild122
    Soul Shriven
    @lavadrop yea ive tried that as well. i have no idea what im missing..
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Torhild122 wrote: »
    You may want to confirm it is installing them in correct Addon folder path in Options so it's putting them in correct folde;

Options > Game Addon folder Path
    Edited by Moonraker on May 24, 2014 1:29PM
  • Randay
    Randay
    ✭✭✭
    Moonraker wrote: »
    You may want to confirm it is installing them in correct Addon folder path in Options so it's putting them in correct folde;

Options > Game Addon folder Path

supporting @Moonraker - this is most probably your issue
    if less really is more, then maybe nothing is everything
  • Torhild122
    Torhild122
    Soul Shriven
    thanks for the response,and yea i figured after everything that where the problem lies. but is there a particular path im looking for that im not seeing or trying?? ive changed path to everything that falls under the ZeniMaxx online tab. would it be under something else?
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    thanks for the response,and yea i figured after everything that where the problem lies. but is there a particular path im looking for that im not seeing or trying?? ive changed path to everything that falls under the ZeniMaxx online tab. would it be under something else?
    It should be pointed to the Addons folder in the install you use;

~/Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/liveeu/AddOns

where ~ is the user name.

(live/Addons if NA install)

This is separate from the actual game install folder.
    Edited by Moonraker on June 2, 2014 7:43PM