Boss Nerfs Veteran vs Non Veteran Fights

jamesgiordaneb17_ESO
During beta/early access Balroth was nerfed because he was only defeatable in a group (well thats the way I saw it happening and was happy as he was still a hard fight but I could solo him at last)

But by doing so he made bosses like Doisha appear to be completely overpowered.

Patch 1.1.2 comes in and messes around with the difficulty of, what I have seen appears to be, all bosses in non veteran areas.

So today I was bored of the amount of lag deaths I was getting on my EU Server VR4 DK so started a NB to have a little fun without having to worry about the cost of the deaths.

I quickly did the starter islands, wandered through davons watch, and then almost one shot balroth, then get to doisha and killed her before her orbs appear.

Now while I will accept that I have become a better player the higher level I have entered and had to adapt, I am not so good that I can one shot a boss anywhere else (well unless I am so overleveled that its pointless doing them because I haven't done the quest/dungeon)

SO... my question is, seeing that I have mostly started in EP and watched this being something that appears to affect non veteran players, has this happened to those of you that have got to EP as your 1st or 2nd VR area?

Has anyone done Doisha VR level (guessing either 1 or 6) more than once and decided that she is now so lame it makes a joke?
  • mystaskratchb14_ESO
    Isn't Doshia from the fighter's guild line? I don't think you get to re-do those quests in Veteran mode.
    Options
  • jamesgiordaneb17_ESO
    oh yeah good point, well made
    Options