[Spoilers]To those who don't know how to defeat molag bal, come here!!! so easy!!!

zhenrichardrwb17_ESO
First, sacrifice The Prophet.
Second, remember to equip one healing spell.
Third, when Molag Bal summons the titans, just defend(right click your mouse), no health or stamina lose.

This boss is so easy.

Moderator edit: Added a spoiler label to the title.
Edited by ZOS_TristanK on May 25, 2014 3:55PM
  • loops73
    loops73
    ✭✭
    fourth,pray that the quest doesn't bug out for you,like it does for so many.
    Options
  • Dubah
    Dubah
    ✭✭✭
    It bugged for me too, but i just kept trying until i got it completed
    Options
  • tpb01
    tpb01
    ✭✭
    I defeated him with a 50 level two handed weapon, 50 level heavy armor, 50 level dragonknight skills(fire spells and razor armor). Circled him alot, stayed out of his red circles, moved away from his frozen breath, and blocked the shock spells from the titans. Hit him hard twice with the standard of might... He is beatable.
    Options
  • dinges
    dinges
    ✭✭
    Completed as a NB 2hdr all out dps toon on lvl 50 with mostly lvl 44 - 47 gear. I found the challenge dissapointing and way to easy but from the reads of this i guess i had some bug that went in my favor ? Fight looked normal but i could easily dps him own and syphon up while dipsing...
    Options
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, folks. Just wanted to let you know that we've moved this thread from the support section to the main quest section. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are two problems other than winning this quest, gaining a skill point or anything of the sort.

Content with no multiplayer element whatsoever blocks advancement in a multiplayer game. I am not interested in a scripted story in this medium. I play online games for the far more interesting, and unpredictable story created by people on their own. There's some good writing and I can see why the stand-alone games did well. But this is an online game. Don't make me quest. Give me the choice.

But there's another reason why I abandoned this quest early. I do not want to return to themes of the segregated south of my youth. If a black guy and blonde white gal fall for each other their love cannot be expressed and one of them has to die. In 2014? I would think a development studio sitting right on the Mason Dixon line would understand this. Yet this also may be why they didn't.

Yes you can sacrifice the prophet. But the theme remains. It needs to be changed, and the quest needs to be optional - completely optional, as all story-line quests are in contemporary online games.

Give me one good reason why zone access should be gated by devotion to the puppet show.
    Options
  • Kermanis
    Kermanis
    Soul Shriven
    I got hammered the first time by the titans, came on here read the statement below, I had already decided to sacrifice The Prophet

First, sacrifice The Prophet.
    Second, remember to equip one healing spell.
    Third, when Molag Bal summons the titans, just defend(right click your mouse), no health or stamina lose.

Forth run around alot avoiding attacks then hit him hard, then repeat. until you beat him.

I managed it on my second attempt, max armour max health and the hardist hitting two handed weapon I had.

Cheers to zhenrichardrwb17_ESO for their post
    Options
  • GreySix
    GreySix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Content with no multiplayer element whatsoever blocks advancement in a multiplayer game. I am not interested in a scripted story in this medium. I play online games for the far more interesting, and unpredictable story created by people on their own. There's some good writing and I can see why the stand-alone games did well. But this is an online game. Don't make me quest. Give me the choice.
    Concur.
    Crotchety Old Man Guild

"Hey you, get off my lawn!"
    Options
  • Karminathevamp
    Karminathevamp
    ✭✭✭
    What difference does it make to sacrifice the prophet anyway? Unless you want his healing staff at the end of the battle, I don't see how it can help you beat that SOB Molag Bal. :/
    Master Angler
    Options