The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Meh-O-Matic 9000 (Stamina Dual Wield/Bow DK PvP Video)

Xsorus
Xsorus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
  • Still_Mind
    Still_Mind
    ✭✭✭
    Good vid, nice to see some weapon damage DK builds for a change. Did smile - when I wasn't cringing at the flying blade spam, at least :D
    "I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!"
  • HorsePhysics
    HorsePhysics
    ✭✭✭
    Nice vid, but now I know what skill i'm going to see everybody spamming when I log on in two days.
    Still stuck married to zazeer pls help with divorce
  • Still_Mind
    Still_Mind
    ✭✭✭
    Nice vid, but now I know what skill i'm going to see everybody spamming when I log on in two days.
    I really doubt that becomes a thing - it was even better pre-1.1, and it's not really hard to defend against. The poor sods he spammed to death just panicked and forgot where their block button was.
    "I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!"
  • joshisanonymous
    joshisanonymous
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Gambit comment almost made me want to put a point in that skill.

It seems like half your enemies forgot how to attack, though. What's going on here? A bunch of them just stood there for long periods of time, like the guy 3:08 who stopped doing anything other than putting a block up for a split second here and there.
    Fedrals / EP / Dunmer Nightblade

• HorsePhysics
    HorsePhysics
    ✭✭✭
    I believe they were overwhelmed by the sheer awesomeness of his attacks, and thus turned to blocking to survive, hoping to live through his onslaught.

Or they could've been lagging, thats what I do when I lag out during a fight lol.
    Still stuck married to zazeer pls help with divorce
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm almost certain they were keyboard turners...Which is incredibly annoying to do if you're Snared and someone is spamming light attacks on ya.

Not that it matters, I'll pop Heated Blade, and they'll miss anyway.

But yea..It could be that it also appears i'm lagging as well, since i'm constantly moving back and forth....
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/meh-o-matic-9000-duel-wieldbow-dk-video/

I put the Morphs I used in the video there, along with the sets I use

• xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm almost certain they were keyboard turners...Which is incredibly annoying to do if you're Snared and someone is spamming light attacks on ya.

But yea..It could be that it also appears i'm lagging as well, since i'm constantly moving back and forth....

You can turn with your keyboard in this? I thought only the mouse could be used to turn, what did they screw with their controls to play it like wow?
    I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can turn with your keyboard in this? I thought only the mouse could be used to turn, what did they screw with their controls to play it like wow?

I'm assuming you can.

i've changed my controls around a lot to mimic the normal MMO controls I use