Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Xbox Live™ is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://twitter.com/XboxSupport

Bound Armaments +10-11% dmg working ?

gendarkb16_ESO
gendarkb16_ESO
✭✭✭
I was playing and doing test with Bound Armaments III / IV (10%/11%) and my 2h heavy attacks and i really don't see the 11% dmg increase anywere is just like a 5-6% increase. Something like heavy attack for 217 and then using bound armaments and doing 229 dmg when it should do 240 dmg.

So anyone else noticed Bound Armaments not addind the damage it should to his heavy attacks ?
Edited by gendarkb16_ESO on April 12, 2014 9:39AM
  • Demonstorm1962
    Demonstorm1962
    Soul Shriven
    yea i am seeing same thing ....
    Options
  • ArRashid
    ArRashid
    ✭✭✭✭
    And here I was, thinking that spell could make a weapon (other than staff that is) oriented sorc viable.. oh well... good that I rerolled DK after that failed NB, instead of going sorc..
    Options
  • Still_Mind
    Still_Mind
    ✭✭✭
    Don't look at Bound Armanents - look at Surge, when thinking of a weapon-oriented Sorc.
    "I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!"
    Options