The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Caption this Photograph

Ebonwind
Ebonwind
✭✭✭✭
  • Night_Watch
    Night_Watch
    ✭✭✭
    Did YOU spill my pint? ;)
    "If there is an underlying oneness of all things, it does not matter where we begin, whether with stars, or laws of supply and demand, or frogs, or Napoleon Bonaparte. One measures a circle, beginning anywhere."

Charles Fort - Lo! (1931)
  • ShadowWolf613
    ShadowWolf613
    ✭✭✭
    but first....let me take a selfie
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No! I wear colored contacts, my real eye color is pink but a girl needs to change it up every once in awhile.

Got any eye drops?
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • Khazaad
    Khazaad
    ✭✭✭
    JDJFc4w.png
    "Keva invanu esnuun. Senu lenu laylu valuhuth." she said. Her tone was even and her words softened by a musical elven accent, though her dark eyes carried the message with cold finality making one thing quite clear. The matter was not up for debate.

• Affrayer
    Affrayer
    ✭✭✭
    Khazaad wrote: »
    JDJFc4w.png
    "Keva invanu esnuun. Senu lenu laylu valuhuth." she said. Her tone was even and her words softened by a musical elven accent, though her dark eyes carried the message with cold finality making one thing quite clear. The matter was not up for debate.

I believe that translates into: "I will steal your soul and add it to my freckle collection."
    Pffffff
  • Blackhorne
    Blackhorne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Of course you don't have wings -- you're a boy.
  • Ebonwind
    Ebonwind
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blackhorne wrote: »
    Of course you don't have wings -- you're a boy.
    Ah, so Bosmer are really Gelflings?