The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Here we go again SOS

Dusty5
Dusty5
✭✭✭
Surprise downtime today no idea what was done have not found a post and now im in the A.D. zone and my FPS is tanking for 63 fps to 10-12. New video issue? memory leak? Backed my setting WAY off shut down most of the goodies and went to 1024x768.NO Change in fps. For a bandnew machine with 16gig of ram and a top end video card with 2gig this is stupid. Why is ESO chewing through my ram?
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dusty5 wrote: »
    Here have a cookie and a fuzzy bunny. Feel better? No? How about we get you a new panda so you can only play with the nice kids.

Edit: I really like this comment,
    Dusty5 wrote: »
    You know you have made my day. I could sit here and twist your little brain all day but this threads not about us its about that other guy's QQ and feeling of having been just violated. So take the cookies/bunny and panda and take a nap. You will feel so much better like a big boy. >:)

Edited by Yakidafi on May 31, 2014 10:24PM
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • Fatalyis
    Fatalyis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like it's time for a nap!
  • Noctisse
    Noctisse
    ✭✭✭
    I was about to give a sympathetic response to the question, but then I saw your response to another guy's question and changed my mind...
  • TaffyIX
    TaffyIX
    ✭✭✭
    Tsk tsk OP... Less torrenting on a new machine... RAM consumption is fine.
    Mix it with water.
    Breton Templar
    Daggerfall Covenant
    EU Megaserver
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
  • Noctisse
    Noctisse
    ✭✭✭
    @TaffyIX Hahaha mix it with water...I don't even XD
  • AngryWolf
    AngryWolf
    ✭✭✭
    I could have sworn there was a post about some downtime today for a hotfix or something. Looked for it, but it must have been one of those annoying messages you need to click off. I'm sure it was mentioned somewhere though.