The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Party with no Leader?

Caremeter
Caremeter
Soul Shriven
Currently in game my party of adventurers are having a hard time kicking the collective asses of the Blackheart dungeon because we have no party leader. It somehow vanished in between a player going back to town to repair. Now we can't kick/invite or TP to players inside the dungeon. Is this group finder this broken all the time or this exclusive to this dungeon?
  • Tadhg_Longhouse
    Tadhg_Longhouse
    ✭✭✭
    It's a party bug not specific to any dungeon. I think it occurs when all players appear offline at the same time (ie everyone is travelling between zones). When the party leader goes offline the hat should get passed to another online player, but if everyone is offline then it just seems to 'go away' sometimes.

The only solution seems to be leaving the group and recreating it.
    Edited by Tadhg_Longhouse on May 31, 2014 10:42PM
    Tadhg Longhouse
    Reachman Sorcerer
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • Caremeter
    Caremeter
    Soul Shriven
    That's not what happened but its great speculation. We just tried to fight the roost mother boss and shes invisible(killed us all). I think I'm hanging my ESO hat up for an undetermined amount of time. When this game isn't online *** please put it in the patch notes.