The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please add a small group (only) forward style camp

Bolsh
Bolsh
✭✭
Aion had something similar it was an expensive totem you could place and use in PvP zones for your group only to spawn on.. Forward camps are nice and all but when a small group tries to lay one down behind enemy lines the entire server decides to use it and it's gone in 30 seconds..

:::IDEAS:::

.Make it expensive with very little AP return on spawns.

.Make it usable for your group only, you can not spawn on it if you have a group larger then four..

.Make it have limited spawns, eight or less..

.Make it so it has a limited shelf life (couple hours) or the totem disappears if the player which placed it logs out for a period of time.

.Make it have a camp style noise (people laughing pots clinging) if enemies are close to it so it can be destroyed (we used to love hunting these totems in Aion they had a humming/beeping noise..

Make it small (campfire and a tent style) the noise is what people hunt for..

.etc

Would love to see something like this implemented small gang groups need more in PvP any one else !?
Edited by Bolsh on May 31, 2014 9:59PM
  • reagen_lionel
    reagen_lionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would just rather perfer able to buy the Limited Forward camps you get from the tutorial for a cheap price than the regular forward camps.

• Bolsh
    Bolsh
    ✭✭
    I would just rather perfer able to buy the Limited Forward camps you get from the tutorial for a cheap price than the regular forward camps.

I think you've missed the point of this thread. I'm glad the forward camps are expensive but small groups need a variant that is only usable by the (small 4 man) group which deployed it.. I believe as it stands now the limited Forward camps are still a global spawn, correct me if I'm wrong of course..
    Edited by Bolsh on May 31, 2014 10:45PM