The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do PvP Players Feel like They Got Their Moneys Worth From This Expensive Game?

AryaWythers
AryaWythers
✭✭✭
Lol...I feel like Zenimax ripped me off and only cares about PvE players!

A Zenimax Employee notified me there is the button to report ZoS employees for what we as paying customers feel is a violation of our rights as PAYING consumers so i AM USING IT!
Edited by AryaWythers on May 31, 2014 1:48AM
  • Dealdrick
    Dealdrick
    ✭✭✭
    You're being a bit ridiculous at this point. Step away from the keyboard and finish your homework =p
  • Gwarok
    Gwarok
    ✭✭✭
    :'(:'(:'( /10
    "Strive for balance of all things. When the scales tip to one side or the other, someone or somethings gets short-changed. When someone gets short-changed, unpredictability and strife unbalance the world around us...To achieve freedom from greed, from want, and from strife, all parties in any exchange MUST find balance." -House Hlaalu's Philosophy of Trade

"I am ALWAYS very busy, so I KNOW what's best. You need to stay away from the waterfall. TRUST ME, you're better off keeping busy than playing in the stream....Do you know how to swim, Little Scrib?"

"I am but a simple farmer". -Rags'nar LodesBroke

#SKOOMA!

(Juliet):
    ...it is nor hand, nor foot,
    Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
    Belonging to a man.
    O, be some other name!
    What's in a name?
    That which we call a rose?
    By any other name would smell as sweet.
    Retain that dear perfection to which he owes...
    (Act II, Scene II -William Shakespeare's: Romeo & Juliet -1595 A.D.)

• AryaWythers
    AryaWythers
    ✭✭✭
    @Dealdrick Nothing to do with your personal insults...but if you have an opinion on the issue please post them!
    Edited by AryaWythers on May 31, 2014 1:51AM
  • Dealdrick
    Dealdrick
    ✭✭✭
    @Dealdrick Nothing to do with your personal insults...but if you have an opinion on the issue please post them!

I have, on numerous threads, but you're just trolling at this point. Its hard to take someone that behaves as such seriously.
  • Izatar
    Izatar
    ✭✭✭
    That is nuts. A movie costs 10 bucks and last 2 hours. This game cost 85$, and lasts I have played a lot of hours on it. So, it is way way more economical than movies.
  • AryaWythers
    AryaWythers
    ✭✭✭
    I talk to my Zenimax Supervisor buddy at least three times a week, and he feels like my points are valid. Even a few phone calls at this point.

Sorry I paid 150$ on a game that isn't even fun playing at this point...so a big issue for me as a consumer!

Sorry sticks and stones my brake my bones but names will never hurt me.
    Edited by AryaWythers on May 31, 2014 1:59AM
  • AryaWythers
    AryaWythers
    ✭✭✭
    Izatar wrote: »
    That is nuts. A movie costs 10 bucks and last 2 hours. This game cost 85$, and lasts I have played a lot of hours on it. So, it is way way more economical than movies.

I don't ever go to the movies...but feel free to create a thread on that issue if you like.

ESO I used to love you...Now you're just somebody that I used to know

10PM Eastern time on Friday night and only Wabbajack has more than one bar of participation...every other Campaign is at one and Wabba only has two
    Edited by AryaWythers on May 31, 2014 2:17AM
  • TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol. Expensive.
    William Reignes
    Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
    Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)