Just cured Vampirism, but no skill point refund?

dsalter
dsalter
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
basicly i'm now no longer a vampire AND have less skill points, is this intentinal? :(
PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Ciedoc
    Ciedoc
    ✭✭✭
    When you cure you don't get back your points unless you go and respec to get your points back. Until then they are "banked" so if you do become a vamp / werewolf again you will already have the skills. So in short...want the points back? You have to pay the respec cost to get ALL your points back...
    Options
  • Frcyr
    Frcyr
    ✭✭✭
    @Ciedoc is it right, that you have to respec before you cure vampirism?
    let there be darkness
    let there be blood tonight
    let there be riots
    come start the fires tonight
    Kreator - Civilization Collapse
    Options
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ciedoc wrote: »
    When you cure you don't get back your points unless you go and respec to get your points back. Until then they are "banked" so if you do become a vamp / werewolf again you will already have the skills. So in short...want the points back? You have to pay the respec cost to get ALL your points back...

that's pretty dirty since i now need to pay around 16k to gain back a whole 10 points? dispite having paid for the cure :(
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

Options
  • Ciedoc
    Ciedoc
    ✭✭✭
    @Frcyr That I am not sure about. I just know some guildes went through the same thing doing cure.
    Options
  • ariella321
    I'm not positive, but I think I've read that you have to respec as a vampire to get those points back. Might want to do some more research before paying for a respec.
    Options
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    my email responce...
    "Greetings Arch Mage Dave!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team. I'm sorry this issue is delaying your adventures.

The cure for vampirism is not to be taken lightly, but if you seek out a Priest of Arkay, you can have the affliction cured. This process does require a donation to the priest. Priests of Arkay are usually found in the same areas where the vampiric afflication is the strongest. These places are located in Riften, Evermore, and Rawl'ka.
    With this in mind, when you cure vampirism, the abilities used are locked in place. If you happen to catch a nip from a vampire again, these abilities will return to their former ranking, ready for use.
    To retrieve the skill points used for vampiric abilities, you need only return to the appropriate shrine for a respec. These shrines are found in the capitals of each faction.
    I hope this helps, if there is anything else you need help with please don't hesitate to contact us again!

Stand tall.
    Best Regards
    [cut dev name out]"

sounds like it's intentional :(

Options
  • redferne.requiemneb18_ESO
    Frcyr wrote: »
    @Ciedoc is it right, that you have to respec before you cure vampirism?
    Before or after, it doesn't matter.
    Options