Vampire HP Regens

jbfroik
jbfroik
✭✭✭
Is the HP and MP regeneration currently working correctly? I am currently a vampire and have tested HP and mana regens with and without my passives. My passives are maxed, and it doesn't seem to make a lick of difference when i reset my skill points and test. What I'm trying to say is that the regeneration rate feels broken or that if there is a difference it is so incredibly slight that it does not warrant the percentage increase that the passive ability boasts,

Best Answer

• GTech_1
    GTech_1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget about the Overcharge on Magicka Regen.
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • dcincali
    dcincali
    ✭✭✭✭
    Add it to the list to be fixed in "the next patch".
    Options
  • jbfroik
    jbfroik
    ✭✭✭
    @dcincali right lol!
    Options
  • glitchmaster999
    glitchmaster999
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think things like this are on their highest priority right now XD they have so many game breaking things they have to fix before minor fixes like that lol
    Options
  • Mortal
    Mortal
    Soul Shriven
    the regens seem fine to me
    ╔═════════════ ғ̔ͩ̓̂͒ᴏ̈̂̋ʀ̍͐̄̆̌̾̆ɢ̃ͪ̀ᴇ̃ͪ̔̀͗ʙ͗ʀ͑̐ͯ̂̓̄ᴇͩ̑̉̈́̾̃ᴀ͂̏̈̊͒̚ᴋ̎̽ᴇ́ͨ͐̐̈ʀ ══════════════╗
    Jᴏʜɴ Kɪʟʟᴏᴘs | ғᴏʀɢᴇʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴇʀ.ɴᴇᴛ |@Mᴏʀᴛᴀʟ991
    ╚═════════════ ғ̤̲̖͔͈ᴏ̮̝̗̭͈̝ͅʀ̱̦̗̳͓ɢ̯̜̦̭ͅᴇ̹͖̞̖̟̬̦ͅʙ̳̦͖ͅʀ͎̭̖̮̳ᴇ͉̰̻̙̙̯ᴀ̯̯ᴋ̩̼͇̯̩̲̯ᴇ̱̖ʀ͚̰̣͔̺͔͍͈ ══════════════╝
    Options
  • jbfroik
    jbfroik
    ✭✭✭
    huh maybe i need to relog and take a look at it again
    Options
  • IrishSniper13F
    IrishSniper13F
    Soul Shriven
    I've haven't used the regen yet so, I'll let you know when I get the chance to use it @jbfroik
    Ebonheart Pact
    Tristrin - Nord Knightblade / Vampire
    Options
  • jbfroik
    jbfroik
    ✭✭✭
    @IrishSniper13F Thanks that would be a big help, and go figure another Fister XD
    Options
  • felixgamingx1
    felixgamingx1
    ✭✭✭✭
    It regens hp and stamina no MP is regenerated. It's working as intended.
    Options
  • jbfroik
    jbfroik
    ✭✭✭
    It regens hp and stamina no MP is regenerated. It's working as intended.
    Actually there is an MP regen increase passive in the vampire line (supernatural recovery) and with two points i should have a a 20% increase in MP and Stamina regen. If i were to add in my light armor bonus also, 24% more increased I should have 44% increased MP regeneration. I should be able to notice a 44% increase. I tested it again, and it is clearly and obviously broken.
    Options
  • jbfroik
    jbfroik
    ✭✭✭
    GTech_1 wrote: »
    Don't forget about the Overcharge on Magicka Regen.

I think this could be it. Coupled with a light armor user the Vampire regen MAY have over charged me. I highly doubt this but i cannot check, because I just dumped vampire due to the lame regeneration and the fire debuff. Would anyone be willing to test and see if Darkelf mana regens, light armor,and the vamp regens cause an overcharge? Its time we know once and for all. I mean IF it does cause overcharge, then perhaps vampirism is best coupled with a Dunmer heavy armor user then to avoid the overcharge. Or maybe even Med armor to Double up on stam recharge and ability costs. I still have hopes for the vamp but not for my build.
    Options