LF NB healer build suggestions

Rologue
Rologue
✭✭✭
With craglorn out, NBs were ended up disappointed due to not receiving the fixes in dps we were all hoping for. As a pure bowman, I have been lead to believe I have it even more rough. I have already accepted the fact that I will not be getting many group invites, so I have decided that I will take on healing as an offspec.

First here is my future setup.
Light armor with 100 percent mana merchants and infused.
main weapon light staff (need enchant suggestion)
Off weapon bow with mana steal enchant and infused

As for the skills, I have not a clue. I am rank 10 vamp with both fighters and mages guild capabilities. I have 7 skill points to spare and am a rank 3 vet (so I should have plenty of points available). I plan on mainly using healing for dungeons, but can use it in PvP if needed.

Thanks for reading, and cant wait to see your suggestions.
Guildmaster of Decimation Elite
"Take all that you can, and give nothing back!"
  • vicNBitis
    vicNBitis
    ✭✭✭
    With Siphoning Attacks anything's possible. I played around with my stealth NB as a healer and, really, only the fear of breaking my G15 with all the button mashing sent me back to stabbing things with my resto staff. No problems at all with magicka regardless of spells used as long as you plan for light attacks. Siphoning Attacks is that good. You really don't even have to worry about Healing Springs for recouping magicka. Top people off with whatever, shield them with Healing Ward, refill with light attacks, repeat. Circle of Protection and Funnel Health on 2nd bar if you're feeling frisky. Healing is pretty bleh all things considered.
    Options