Healing ward bugged - resto staff

Jeremy_gelber_ESO
Jeremy_gelber_ESO
✭✭✭
not only does it appear to shield for less after the patch. about 1/4 of the time it doesnt actually apply the heal. percentage based on limited test run.

very easy to replicate. find a tall cliff. jump off. land and take damage, then apply shield and wait 6 seconds.
Edited by Jeremy_gelber_ESO on May 27, 2014 8:27AM
  • Comaetilico
    Comaetilico
    ✭✭✭
    not only does it appear to shield for less after the patch. about 1/4 of the time it doesnt actually apply the heal. percentage based on limited test run.

very easy to replicate. find a tall cliff. jump off. land and take damage, then apply shield and wait 6 seconds.

out of combat test are not really reliable... for some reasonhealing and out of combat have bad interaction with this game
    for example during beta healing skill will not crit out of combat but would (some of them...) once engaged in combat...

I've yet to do specific test on the skill (I removed it from my healing bar long ago due to the smart targeting system...) but I got it on me quite a few time today (from a friend that still uses it...) and every time I paid attention to it (you can read this as "I was low health running away from mobs hoping for the shield to give me back some health") I recived the healing... but it may as well be an inconsistent bug that only happen sometime... and I got lucky/didn't noticed when the healing didn't proc...

either way better to test it while in combat with some low damaging mob to be safe and avoid the "out of combat" variable...
    Options
  • Jeremy_gelber_ESO
    Jeremy_gelber_ESO
    ✭✭✭

out of combat test are not really reliable... for some reasonhealing and out of combat have bad interaction with this game
    for example during beta healing skill will not crit out of combat but would (some of them...) once engaged in combat...

I've yet to do specific test on the skill (I removed it from my healing bar long ago due to the smart targeting system...) but I got it on me quite a few time today (from a friend that still uses it...) and every time I paid attention to it (you can read this as "I was low health running away from mobs hoping for the shield to give me back some health") I recived the healing... but it may as well be an inconsistent bug that only happen sometime... and I got lucky/didn't noticed when the healing didn't proc...

either way better to test it while in combat with some low damaging mob to be safe and avoid the "out of combat" variable...

so i tested it while not in combat and it works fine in combat. at least for my 5 minutes of testing and when it actually lasted long enough to heal. still flakey out of combat.
    Edited by Jeremy_gelber_ESO on May 28, 2014 2:17PM
    Options