The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please Help (disgusted temp dps going dk)

DystarNightussb14_ESO
So, was doing some of that craglorn delve farming earlier (I know I know shame on me). Went there a few times with a mix of different players. However, on the last time I went it was with a DK as the other dps'r in the group.

Once we got to the first boss, I noticed something strange, the boss was dropping like a freakin rock! I mean I stopped even playing for a minute and just watched the bosses HP bar disappear faster than I had ever seen it go down before. The healer with us commented on the fact as well. So over the course of the next 3 kills on the same single target boss I kept an eye on my meters. I was averaging 400-420dps. After those 3 fights I asked the DK what his average dps on the boss was and he was "About 900-1050dps average"

At this point I was thinking 'theres no freakin way" but after a few minutes of discussion I realized wow, DK dps really IS just that powerful.

SO that being said, as I don't MIND healing but would like to have a character that can also DPS, I decided to start rolling a DK. I kinda sorta remember the skills he was telling me he uses for single target damage, I know it involved flame whip,I think talons, basically it was centered around dots/damage and a 2hand weapon to build up that banner ultimate quickly and keep dropping it. Does anyone know what this build is, have a link to a calculator build of it, or can explain this build to me? I cant remember if he said he was doing 5 med 2light or 5 med 2 heavy or what, but it was some 5/2. Any help on this is appreciated, thanks in advance!
  • RazzPitazz
    RazzPitazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just look at the pvp forums, they *** about DK builds day and night. Looks to me a pretty "standard" build. If you want melee range dps, DK is it.
    PC NA
    VR1 - Jar'eed - Khajiit Dragon Knight - AD
    VR1 - Broad Tail - Argonian Templar - EP
    All-Star Crafter Guild