Medium Armor passive - Agility

khele23eb17_ESO
khele23eb17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Im just wondering. Does this passive work? I dont feel like wasting any more points on skills that are broken. The NB class skill providing attack speed increase by 30% doesnt work. Are all haste skills useless or does Agility actually do what the tooltip says?
P2P offered you 'hell yeah!' moments. F2P offers you 'thank god its over' moments.
  • Ker.Rakb16_ESO
    Ker.Rakb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I believe Agility is either completely broken or breaks very frequently and requires a log-in to fix.

Are you using the Haste skill with a bow? Because it's supposed to work fine with melee weapons.
    Options
  • mblythe21b14_ESO
    The whole medium armor line is a complete waste. You get crit for abilities you do not use. You gain stealth that does not work. You gain stam regen you can get from other things.

Medium armor is a joke in this game.
    Options
  • khele23eb17_ESO
    khele23eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I dont quite agree. I get crit for my bow and 2h abilities. I get stam regen so that I can put cost reduction on my jewellery.

As for
    Are you using the Haste skill with a bow? Because it's supposed to work fine with melee weapons.

I am using the bow and I dont see why Haste shouldnt work with it. Its a stam weapon, its got light and heavy attacks...

P2P offered you 'hell yeah!' moments. F2P offers you 'thank god its over' moments.
    Options
  • ende.mailb16_ESO
    ende.mailb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would actually like to get clarification on Agility. The description says "[...] when a Medium Armor set of 5 or more pieces is equipped."

I'm not sure what set means here. Do I actually have to be wearing a set, e.g. Hist Bark with 5 items? Or is it sufficient just to wear 5 arbitrary pieces of medium armor?
    Options
  • Ker.Rakb16_ESO
    Ker.Rakb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Something about how the bow drawing animation is implemented prevents it from being affected by attack speed modifiers. Haste does nothing for it.
    Options
  • khele23eb17_ESO
    khele23eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    /facepalm This game just falls apart when you look closer at it.
    I would actually like to get clarification on Agility. The description says "[...] when a Medium Armor set of 5 or more pieces is equipped."

I'm not sure what set means here. Do I actually have to be wearing a set, e.g. Hist Bark with 5 items? Or is it sufficient just to wear 5 arbitrary pieces of medium armor?

Im pretty sure it means any 5 pieces of medium armor. Doesnt have to be a set.
    Options
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe Agility is either completely broken or breaks very frequently and requires a log-in to fix.

Bows are not melee weapons....you are correct it does not apply.
    mDKs still need a lot of love!
    Options
  • Yelgis
    Yelgis
    ✭✭✭
    Haste effects not affecting bow is a bug that is likely to be fixed in the future. Haste works with every other weapon type, so it isn't likely they just chose to exclude the bow.

The likely explanation is that the bow draw animation is preventing the haste effect from applying properly.

Options
  • Some_Jerk
    Some_Jerk
    ✭✭✭
    Agility was working fine for me, a noticable attack speed increase that I was using happily. Then it just seemed to have stopped working, no amount of relogging seems to get it back to the way it was before.
    Options
  • khele23eb17_ESO
    khele23eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Its supposed to work with weapon attacks. Not only melee weapon attacks.
    Edited by khele23eb17_ESO on May 14, 2014 12:01PM
    Options
  • czar
    czar
    ✭✭✭✭

with 5 pieces or medium armour, yes it works, at least does for me

stam scrub
    Options
  • Harakh
    Harakh
    ✭✭✭

weapon attack is not only melee weapon
    Die Welt in einem Sandkorn sehen
    Und den Himmel in einer wilden Blume;
    Die Unendlichkeit in der Handfläche halten
    Und die Ewigkeit in einer Stunde.
    Options
  • adino
    adino
    ✭✭
    So just to clarify, haste and agility does not work for bows?
    Options
  • Harakh
    Harakh
    ✭✭✭
    yes when i use haste my bow attack dont seems to be faster
    Die Welt in einem Sandkorn sehen
    Und den Himmel in einer wilden Blume;
    Die Unendlichkeit in der Handfläche halten
    Und die Ewigkeit in einer Stunde.
    Options
  • Still_Mind
    Still_Mind
    ✭✭✭
    The whole medium armor line is a complete waste. You get crit for abilities you do not use. You gain stealth that does not work. You gain stam regen you can get from other things.

Medium armor is a joke in this game.
    Everything but light is a joke, tbh. At least Medium has cheaper dodge - one of the reasons some tanks prefer that over light (in which you still can cap out on armour and get much better resource management).

Heavy is just sad, as it is.
    "I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!"
    Options
  • kelebra
    kelebra
    ✭✭
    Bow currently is not affected by haste affects. It is due to the draw animation surprisingly.
    Options