The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "The Tamriel Chronicle, Issue #59"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article The Tamriel Chronicle, Issue #59. We hope you enjoyed the latest installment!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • yuikami
    yuikami
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you really much again for another epic issue >w</ Glad you enjoy my comic too!!
    Options
  • LadyNerevar
    LadyNerevar
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌: Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but I've got a small question about the tumblr art submissions (which it seems you guys are pulling from for the weekly digest). I see that some of the work is reblogged from the artist's account, rather than submitted directly. Is it stuff you guys are tracking down yourself (whether manually or by tracking some ESO-related tag), or is it also submitted somehow?

Librarian at the Imperial Library
    Options
  • SystemProcess
    Wow! Thanks for featuring my story, Magic. I had no idea until I started getting whispers in-game congratulating me. :)

<3 Brightened my day.
    Options
  • Vampiresbane
    Vampiresbane
    ✭✭
    Hello @ZOS_GinaBruno,
    It's great that Zenimax is highlighting some community hosted events in this newsletter. Where and how do we post our information if our guild hosts something similar? For some reason I remember there used to be a forums category for this, but it have been deleted after the May 18th forum changes.

Thanks,
    Vamp
    Options