"Impale" - Dual Wield/Bow Nightblade Sologank 50(v1)-52(v2) PvP movie.Check this out!

Rhythmic
Rhythmic
✭✭✭
Some of you may know me from my WoW movies,but i retired long time ago.

I really enjoyed ESO PvP since beta,espesially its solo-play potential.So I've made a sologank PvP movie.
This movie will show some tricks which i uncovered for that couple of weeks since game released,and combination of Bow+DW,because it provide a wonderful fight control.
Also contains alot of 1v2,1v3 and 1v4 against mostly veteran opponents.I didn't touch sony vegas since 2010,so dont judge me too hard.

I would like to know what do you think about my movie,and about sologank PvP overall.

Oh,and sorry for grammar mistakes,obviously english is not my common language.

http://youtu.be/8krLrYX2ugo
Edited by Rhythmic on April 22, 2014 3:39PM
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoyed watching this, some awesome fights, well done !

Can I as what are your DW & Bow skill line builds?

What combat mods are you using?

thanks

At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
    Options
  • Rhythmic
    Rhythmic
    ✭✭✭
    You can find my build at Youtube description.
    Edited by Rhythmic on April 25, 2014 5:27PM
    Options
  • Rhythmic
    Rhythmic
    ✭✭✭
    Enjoyed watching this, some awesome fights, well done !

Can I as what are your DW & Bow skill line builds?

What combat mods are you using?

thanks

Combat mods is FTC and combat log.
    Also i'm turning on my recount in dungeons.
    Options
  • reften
    reften
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok, how do you get third person view, that close to your character, and have sights still in the middle of the screen? Whenever I back up to third person, the sights are not in front of my character.
    Reften
    Bosmer (Wood Elf)
    Moonlight Crew (RIP), Misfitz (RIP), Victorem Guild

VR16 NB, Stam build, Max all crafts.

Azuras & Trueflame. Mostly PvP, No alts.

Semi-retired till the lag is fixed.

Love the Packers, Bourbon, and ESO...one of those will eventually kill me.
    Options
  • Aria
    Aria
    ✭✭✭
    @‌ Rhythmic

You are a vampire correct?
    Silver Dragon Legion
    "The adult, casual no drama guild you've been waiting for!"
    Options
  • Rhythmic
    Rhythmic
    ✭✭✭
    Aria wrote: »
    @‌ Rhythmic

You are a vampire correct?

No,that red stick which looks like vampire stun,is actually morphed nightblade ultimate skill "Soul shred" into "Soul tether"(drain ~400health from closest target).

I'm not vampire and im not gonna be it,because i dont really like an idea of "Elder Vampires Online",and i think some vampire skills should be nerfed.My opinion.
    Edited by Rhythmic on April 30, 2014 6:38PM
    Options
  • Hetzer
    Hetzer
    i didnt see a vampire sorcerer porting to everybody around with bats ultimate perma running.

the last fight was good.
    Options
  • Rhythmic
    Rhythmic
    ✭✭✭
    Second movie coming soon.
    Options
  • Rhythmic
    Rhythmic
    ✭✭✭
    Second movie will release today! :o

Update:

I am deleting video,and i’m gonna re-edit it,because of copyright ***.That movie should be the most epic one i ever created,and i dont wanna to shatter the expirience for you,by silencing it,or “speeding up” the music.

You can my watch my first movie atleast,and i hope you will enjoy it.Because if you do…you will enjoy second video a two times more.

I am sorry for all of that.
    Edited by Rhythmic on May 12, 2014 1:09PM
    Options
  • madstoogb16_ESO
    Dks so op
    Options
  • redferne.requiemneb18_ESO
    Rhythmic wrote: »
    No,that red stick which looks like vampire stun,is actually morphed nightblade ultimate skill "Soul shred" into "Soul tether"(drain ~400health from closest target).
    Could you elaborate please? I don't see anything in the tooltip of Soul Tether that says you receive heal from it.
    Options
  • poodlemasterb16_ESO
    poodlemasterb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My son uses Mark Target all the time and I think that's what the red deal is.

This is one of my favs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Xw4Cw94hM
    Options
  • Epsilon_Echo
    Epsilon_Echo
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know you, you have a very signature style. You were/are playing in Wabbajack a few nights ago yes? That was a very close fight we had.
    Options
  • Sanguisaevum
    Nice vid. Could you take a look at mine a d see what you think

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=YgBWqBjIB6s
    Options
  • Nooblet
    Nooblet
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not bad fights, I'm not a big fan of all the effects though. Prefer mostly normal fights, with maybe an effect or 2 here and there, but it seemed more like you were playing with video editing throwing effects left and right just because :)

I've encountered some tough nightblades, some of which killed me in under 2 seconds(Im v10 sorc), I just hope things dont get out of hand when their passives(which supposedly are almost all broke) get fixed.
    Options
  • Sanguisaevum
    Thanks. The only effects were transitions between fights. Is that what you mean?

Thanks for watching.
    Options
  • Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That video was ducking awesome ;)
    Options
  • OkieDokie
    OkieDokie
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome video, I loved how you played with effects.

Could you elaborate please? I don't see anything in the tooltip of Soul Tether that says you receive heal from it.

Not much to elaborate mate, that's what the skill does. That line is the single enemy who is taking more damage:

"New Effect:
    Also deal high damage over time to a single enemy."
    Edited by OkieDokie on May 21, 2014 11:21AM
    People keep saying they heard of a friend of friend of friend of their neighbors that plays a NB and can catch up with dks and sorcs and this guy just never shows up. He would be a rock star if he existed.
    Options
  • Dymence
    Dymence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice video. Looking forward to the second one.
    Options
  • redferne.requiemneb18_ESO
    OkieDokie wrote: »
    Awesome video, I loved how you played with effects.

Not much to elaborate mate, that's what the skill does. That line is the single enemy who is taking more damage:

"New Effect:
    Also deal high damage over time to a single enemy."
    If you read the tooltip before patch 1.1.2 nothing said that the damage on the new effect also give you health back. But now after 1.1.2 the tooltip clearly says that it give health back.
    Options