The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

AMD 280x Windows 8.1 Full Screen issue.

D34thly
D34thly
✭✭
Anyone else with an AMD Card with 8.1 having issues with fullscreen? I can't seem to get it to work. It seems like its under scanned and doesn't fit my screen completely. I have black bars all around image and its horribly blurry. I cannot take screenshots of it, but I could take photos if you don't know what I mean. I'm running my GPU via hdmi to DVI converter. I had also tried just hdmi no go. I've been told to to disable display scaling on high dpi settings, but it doesn't help. I've tried running in compatibility mode. Once I think something is working it ends up making crossfire not work and full screen to act like windowed full screen. Also yes I've tried with crossfire disabled.
Blacklist DC NA
Iron Lotus DC NA
  • Saerydoth
    Saerydoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...that sounds like an HDMI issue rather than an issue with the game. I've seen that before. The AMD drivers seem to underscan the HDMI image by default, but it can be fixed by adjusting that setting in the driver options. I do not currently have an AMD video card, but I had this same thing happen with my old HD7950 when I first got an HDMI display.
    Options
  • D34thly
    D34thly
    ✭✭
    sadly I use my hdtv as my monitor. This is the only game I've had issues with.. :\ It doesn't have dvi output just hdmi/vga. Also I've tried to edit all setting in CCC nothing seems to work. Also if I try to edit resolution it stays the same.
    Edited by D34thly on May 26, 2014 8:00AM
    Blacklist DC NA
    Iron Lotus DC NA
    Options