Is it me or did Werewolf get...

ScardyFox
ScardyFox
✭✭✭✭✭
a dodge roll in the since of an awkward (looking) mini pounce? If so there was no mention of this in the patch notes. Did we get something of a ninja buff?
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    skill line is still far to broken for me to bother trying to look
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

Options
  • ScardyFox
    ScardyFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zhoyzu wrote: »
    skill line is still far to broken for me to bother trying to look

Oh-hohoho, in no way would this change that, I am simply curious if I am going nuts or not.

Options
  • WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're losing it. Completely insane.

No, there really is an animation for the dodge move now. Werewolves kind of run on four limbs for a moment.
    Options
  • ScardyFox
    ScardyFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're losing it. Completely insane.

No, there really is an animation for the dodge move now. Werewolves kind of run on four limbs for a moment.

Fantastic.

I mean I saw it, but in one of the many "what do you want to see" threads I made a big point that we need a dodge roll in the form of a mini pounce. So I was wondering... was it always there and I my subconscious noticed... and I made a big post over nothing? Or its new?

Thanks for that.

Though I am probably still insane...

Options
  • Neutronium_Dragon
    Neutronium_Dragon
    ✭✭✭
    Werewolves definitely have a "dodge lunge" now. What I can't so easily check is whether there's a working CC-break to go with it.
    Options
  • Brittany_Joy
    Brittany_Joy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Werewolves definitely have a "dodge lunge" now. What I can't so easily check is whether there's a working CC-break to go with it.
    No CC break. We only have the dodge in werewolf form.

Options