I will report people who sell WW bites or give them out.

Elyna
Elyna
✭✭✭✭
For intentionally gimping people. Seriously, if youre thinking of being a Werewolf, dont even bother unless youre a masochist. Biggest joke of an ult and a giant middle finger to Werewolf fans of the Elder Scrolls. I shouldve stayed as a vampire and least as a vamp I dont run away from 3 normal mobs with my tail between my legs. The ult reduction cost was in the right direction but it seriously needs more help. I seriously want someone from Zenimax to give me a full explanation as to why they wont buff WW.

Yes, I am mad. Mad because my "savage" beast form is about as savage as an angry hamster (and be killed like one as well).

Werewolf gameplay footage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD5_BU27jjg
Edited by Elyna on May 25, 2014 8:58PM
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you should give it out. spread the discontent. build an army. make a change. dominate the world.
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.

Options
  • Loxy37
    Loxy37
    ✭✭✭✭
    I give the gifts of vampirism and WereHampster once a week for free. Its not my issue what people do with it. I just got sick of the campers and bot familiars selling the gifts at rediculous prices!
    Options
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, you're no miniature giant space hamsters, so much is clear.
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
    Options
  • Elyna
    Elyna
    ✭✭✭✭
    Loxy37 wrote: »
    I give the gifts of vampirism and WereHampster once a week for free. Its not my issue what people do with it. I just got sick of the campers and bot familiars selling the gifts at rediculous prices!

Werehamster is as much of a gift as gonorrhea. At least you can cure Werehamster.
    Options
  • panemetcircenses
    Well, you're no miniature giant space hamsters, so much is clear.

This behaviour must not continue. Feel the burning stare of my hamster and change your ways.

Go for the eyes Boo, GO FOR THE EYES!! RrraaaAAGHGHH!!!
    Options