Which heals can crit?

falis
falis
Soul Shriven
I've seen conflicting information about crit and it's benefit towards heals. Some say Templar abilities can crit but Resto staff abilities cannot, but I've also heard the opposite.

So to put it simply which (if any) heals can actually crit? Also, is this working as intended or something due to be fixed in the future?
Edited by falis on May 17, 2014 10:15PM
  • Comaetilico
    Comaetilico
    ✭✭✭
    from resto staff the only ability that can crit is regeneration (and it's morph) it should also be noted that it only crit while actualy in comat... casting it out of combat return 0 crit...

for templar...
    rushed cerimony can crit... I've hear that one of its morph seem not to be able to crit but haven't tested it...
    healing ritual can crit and I've confirmed the morph ritual of rebirt to being able to crit too... don't have tested with lingering
    got no info about cleansing ritual and reletaive morphs sorry ^^'

this is all I can say... I'm not a templar so I'm only basing my info on the heals that I get and what I've seen on my own lvl 10 templar ^^' (that is the reason for the unmorphed test on some skill but no info on the morphed version ^^' )
    Options
  • Niffo
    Niffo
    ✭✭✭
    Rushed Ceremony and Honor the Dead can both crit, Cleansing Ritual doesn't crit. There is also fix in the 1.1 patch notes that says they've fixed a bunch of abilities that were unable to cause critical strikes, so Restoration Staff skills might be changing along with other heals that don't crit.
    Options
  • audabon2013
    audabon2013
    ✭✭
    Been out of town. Can anyone confirm if the patch added any new crit heals?
    Options
  • Niffo
    Niffo
    ✭✭✭
    Been out of town. Can anyone confirm if the patch added any new crit heals?

Yes. I have seen crits from Breath of Life, Extended Ritual, Grand Healing, and Blessing of Protection.
    Edited by Niffo on May 25, 2014 10:00AM
    Options
  • audabon2013
    audabon2013
    ✭✭
    I use Grand healing and extended ritual alot. Glad to know that. A nice primary healing crit bar could be breath, regen, Grand, extended, inner light.

Oh snap and hots with cleanse hot. 30% base crit with inner light and light armor before templar passives, set bonuses, or weap trait.

Might have to re slot inner light.
    Options