The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addicted to the Game

Artemiisia
Artemiisia
✭✭✭✭✭
This game is truly an amazing piece of art, a display of extraordinary scenery, storytelling, and music.

For me, I was hooked from day one, loved the way many of the things how they are unfolding, today im closing in on my 500 quest, and im still having to tear myself away from this game, just to see daylight, smell the real air, and work from time to time :)

The variety of things to do in this game, keeps amazes me, from questing, dungs, roleplaying, pvp and so on

Im so hooked to this game, ill wanna complete everything, thats my goal.

Just wanted to say a huge thx to ESO for making such an beautiful game, that gives me so many hours upon hours of gameplay.

6 month sub here :)

Felt it was time for a positive thread for once ;)
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was on the same stuff your on now...
    but then I came down from my hi...hard.
    I'm a realist.
    1-50 = tutorial
    VR 1-5 50+ = boring, tedious grind
    VR 6-10 50++ = Exploiters playground
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artemiisia wrote: »
    dungs

Dung is one thing i've never found enjoyable.

Slightly smelly and not much fun to scrub out of the carpet.

But to each their own.
  • mattgbrowneub17_ESO
    dungs

But to each their own.

You've earned the Easiest Joke to Make Badge
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NiRN wrote: »
    I was on the same stuff your on now...
    but then I came down from my hi...hard.
    I'm a realist.
    1-50 = tutorial

I think it depends on what ya looking for, some people have a huge rush to get to the "top" and then start complaining about the lack of endgame

for me, I just luv the game as it sits, and having fun with the stories and getting the achievements done.

Finding other people that luv the game as much as me also is great, just last night I teamed up with one, and we went vampire hunting, successfully also. We had lots of fun, with that, yeah sure didnt get to VR2 which I were aiming at first, real close. Tomorrow is always there, and the game continues :)

I sometimes even see a small island in the middle of nowhere, and I just wanna see whats on it ;)

• knaveofengland
    knaveofengland
    ✭✭✭
    yes great game plays like a classic , mind you watch out for that dung bettle carrying away the dung
  • Basil_oz
    Basil_oz
    ✭✭✭
    I'll tell you... that "Who flung dung" quest was a real tester! :#
    NA Mega-server
    Basilthwaite - male Nord Templar Ebonheart Pact (unwittingly looks like Hulk Hogan. Trying to find some bright gold breeches to match the persona.)

Arwen Basilrond - female Wood Elf Nightblade Aldmeri Dominion (this character is smoken', but she's been advised to quite due to 'elf reasons!)

Sir Basil Ozarian - male Imperial Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant (this character is titled, but not entitled!)
  • oldkye
    oldkye
    ✭✭
    dungs

But to each their own.

If you like the stuff you should have played WoW lol they love the stuff you can't get though a whole zone without at least one(as my brother puts it) "duke quest" whether it was picking berries out of it, creating potions from it, or just throwing it at NPC's it's everyone's favorite human product lol.

Did I mention I love ESO? hehe ^.^
  • Altheina
    Altheina
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with OP here. My experience with ESO will even be more awesome when patch 1.1 comes B)
    Altheina - Wood Elf Nightblade
    TESO Fun-fact 1: It takes to kill 119,050 mudcrabs to reach level 50
    TESO Fun-fact 2: There are 61 million items in the game
    TESO Fun-fact 3: There are 40,656,000 different weapon variations in the game
  • Crumpy
    Crumpy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good for you OP, nice to see such a positive post. :D

I gotta say it, sorry: dungeons
    I lyke not this quill.
  • LadyInTheWater
    LadyInTheWater
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having so much fun! This is definitely the second-best MMO I've ever played. I'm 100% hooked

At this point, the only thing that's wearing me down is the community. Just browsing the forums or watching chat, I can plainly see that a majority of people are truly happy with the game. But that angry minority is extremely loud, repetitive, and overly obnoxious.

It's almost as if they don't really care if the game is changed or not, but simply want to drive away as many happy players as they can.

Oh, and on a side note;
    NiRN wrote: »
    1-50 = tutorial

An in-game tutorial is intended to teach you the basics of gameplay. If it took you till level 50 to learn the basics, I'm shocked that you're already a Veteran Rank, and I'm still at level 13.
    The moment you call someone stupid, or try to display your opinion as "fact", you lose all credibility.
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    have learned the basic of the game, now im teaching myself, the crappy provs stuff from the gold, so I dont keep lvl 1 mats, and not hording things not necessary. Can already feel a huge difference in my bank/item bag, well it does help also having upgraded them along the way :)

VR2 now and still having a blast :P
  • Tarwin
    Tarwin
    ✭✭✭
    I won't say I'm "addicted"as I can still get to work (albeit tired from late night playing), do the life obligations, but I do spend too much time surfing the forums while at work :)

I am "still" looking forward to getting back online everyday even just to find a skyshard, feed my horse and tend to my hirelings There is so much to do, the game hasn't hit me as work yet so I haven't bounced to something else. This is impressive for me
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm addicted; its pulled me from other games I've been pretty addicted to: I've been knee deep in WoWP and WoT for a while now. It feels odd not logging into WoT ;)
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I won't say I'm "addicted"as I can still get to work (albeit tired from late night playing), do the life obligations, but I do spend too much time surfing the forums while at work :)

I am "still" looking forward to getting back online everyday even just to find a skyshard, feed my horse and tend to my hirelings There is so much to do, the game hasn't hit me as work yet so I haven't bounced to something else. This is impressive for me

That's a clear sign of addiction ;)
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only MMO (or even just game) I have been wanting to play since my first beta week end in January.
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    been playing Age of Conan for about 3 years, its great addition to the mmo world ESO, and a fresh breath of air, to explore new worlds, and see whats out there :)