The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New patch issues

NukaCola
NukaCola
✭✭✭
Here's a few issues i encountered while playing this new patch for about 30 minutes today.
I should have got points spent on Impulse back. Did not happen.
Annulment buff form 50% to 100%. Did not happen.
My quest log is now empty.
My 50 point achievements for completing quests in a zone. Gone.
A basic skeleton warrior hits me for 1680 dmg.
  • Thesiren
    Thesiren
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still downloading after getting home from work and making dinner. You're not giving me that warm and fuzzy feeling about this new patch, though, I've gotta admit. And so Zenimax continues not to allow the public test server to be, um, public....
  • Thesiren
    Thesiren
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, all my characters' armor looks different-- it all looks as though it's been downgraded to white quality. Although most of it still seems to be blue or green as it's supposed to be when you check the actual character sheet (although my sorc has all white crafted gear on and I had previously upgraded it to green long before this patch).

Oh yeah, and I'm taking all my hireling mail attachments out of the mail on 3 different characters, and yet the chests never show up in my bags. They just vanish, and they're not still in the mail either.

And was there a rollback or something? I haven't been bumped off, but quests I already finished are available again for me to start from scratch.

So, Zenimax, is it really worth keeping the public test server blocked off from most everyone? This patch is kinda borked to say the least. And did the chosen few who are actually allowed onto the PTS tell you about all these problems beforehand, and yet you chose to launch this patch anyway? Or are those few peeps just "yes men" no matter what patches are really like? I'm curious.

And oddly, drawers and cabinets seem to have not quite so many empties now. Was part of that stealth nerf reversed?
    Edited by Thesiren on May 24, 2014 2:32AM
  • NukaCola
    NukaCola
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like it's the beta all over again.
  • Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try repeating the same quest lines 3 times over the last couple of days :disappointed:

And Endless Fury does NOT work.
  • Csub
    Csub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thesiren wrote: »
    Okay, all my characters' armor looks different-- it all looks as though it's been downgraded to white quality. Although most of it still seems to be blue or green as it's supposed to be when you check the actual character sheet (although my sorc has all white crafted gear on and I had previously upgraded it to green long before this patch).

Oh yeah, and I'm taking all my hireling mail attachments out of the mail on 3 different characters, and yet the chests never show up in my bags. They just vanish, and they're not still in the mail either.

And was there a rollback or something? I haven't been bumped off, but quests I already finished are available again for me to start from scratch.

So, Zenimax, is it really worth keeping the public test server blocked off from most everyone? This patch is kinda borked to say the least. And did the chosen few who are actually allowed onto the PTS tell you about all these problems beforehand, and yet you chose to launch this patch anyway? Or are those few peeps just "yes men" no matter what patches are really like? I'm curious.

And oddly, drawers and cabinets seem to have not quite so many empties now. Was part of that stealth nerf reversed?

Hirelings now send the items directly, not the bags, so if you press E, they all go in your bag, added to an already existing stack if you had one already.
    "The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing. - Lyris Titanborn
  • Thesiren
    Thesiren
    ✭✭✭
    Csub wrote: »
    Hirelings now send the items directly, not the bags, so if you press E, they all go in your bag, added to an already existing stack if you had one already.

Yeah, someone else said that too, but I haven't gotten any mats at all in my bags. I store everything directly in the shared bank, so they'd show up in each character's bags easily if they were there.

• Csub
    Csub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thesiren wrote: »
    Csub wrote: »

Yeah, someone else said that too, but I haven't gotten any mats at all in my bags. I store everything directly in the shared bank, so they'd show up in each character's bags easily if they were there.
    Hmm, that`s weird, I got them in mail, each item attached separately.
    "The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing. - Lyris Titanborn